Information

-
Would you happen to know what a complete NOS Hilborn mechanical injection for a 340ci be worth. Has Hilborn intake fuel lines, distribution block, tubes, and butterflies and linkage. It’s complete was told it’s from around the year 1971 was bought, but never used.

Do tell & photos please !!!!

Screenshot_20231201-005841.png

Would you happen to know what a complete NOS Hilborn mechanical injection for a 340ci be worth. Has Hilborn intake fuel lines, distribution block, tubes, and butterflies and linkage. It’s complete was told it’s from around the year 1971 was bought, but never used.
Those are fairly rare. I have just the intake, was hoping to "electronic" it. But mine has been modified for W or B heads or something. I think I paid 600 I'm not sure. I actually contacted Hilborn once and they did not know how many they'd made. The person I contacted guessed they had made less than a hundred.

I have only seen two traditional tall tubed LA set ups !!!
Man meter pegged out when I seen both beautiful piece of Artwork to say the least !

I know nothing of it's value. However, maybe put it on eBay with a very high reserve to feel it out? I'm guessing someone would pay big $$$$ for something like that; having never been used.

@injected360 If you live in Tulsa, do you know a Mopar guy named Jason Ray? He's a 2nd Gen Charger guy and has a few 69 Charger 500's. He's an old friend that I've lost touch with over the years. Great guy!

-
Back