inner fenders

-

irelandmoss

Reaction score
I need a set of inner fenders for my 67 barracuda.
Is it true that darts and dusters used the same
ones? If so, from what year to what year would
fit? Thanks for any help.
Bill:confused:

Anything up to about 71 is the same.

I should have a pair here soon, pulling down a 70 Dart and 71 Duster.

Any inner from 67-76 will work, they change slightly in 71-72 with the AC accumulator. If it's not a factor, I have a set of 72 panels with the firewall extensions ready to go.

I have a set.They came out of a 68 barrcuda.And to answer your question? No they are not the same.But the darts and the dusters will fit.I ran into a guy from NYthat had both of them and he showed the differance.I can,t remember witch one but one of them are bowed out more then the other. Mark

I have a set.They came out of a 68 barrcuda.And to answer your question? No they are not the same.But the darts and the dusters will fit.I ran into a guy from NYthat had both of them and he showed the differance.I can,t remember witch one but one of them are bowed out more then the other. Mark

I'd love to see pics of the difference.

Ask barracudakid He did a comparsion at carlisle when a guy wanted to buy a set off of him.I think hecould submit pic,s of this.Barracudakid is the only ono I know on this board that would hace both inner fender extenions. Mark

I got to ask or wait for crackedback.He was the first one to answer your ad.Mark

-
Back