Instrument cluster ID

-

howco4

Reaction score
I purchased a Duster parts car, and it came with 3 instrument clusters. Two of them are the usual round gauges with brown walnut vinyl surround. Anyone have an idea which year and model A-body may have used this one?
Pic included. Howard

100_0947 (540 x 360).jpg

Well, I think its a lot nicer then the usual run of the mill Duster/Dart cluster from the seventys. Looks like it could be easlily restored, since ther's no vinyl to worry about.
Tnx: Howard

greendart72 said:
taking pictures at 75mph wow! I seen one like that on E-bay said it was out of a 68 valiant.

And a full tank of gas at that....where's the smokes LOL

I took that pic 10 min. after I bought the car. The guy lived 5 min. from the 400 so the first time driving it was kinda scary. Not me driving, the ppl on the 400 staring at my car and not looking at the road. and I know what you are gonna say, I took the pic of me driving 75 mph! a digital camera made that easy, take a few pics and delete the ones that dont turn out. :)

Hi
I have one in my right hand drive 67 plymouth barracuda convertible i Know of at least one other right hand drive that has one also

dash1.jpg

Hey how much for the amp, those old Fenders sound great :) J/K

I used to have a Vibro Champ, man I wish I'd have kept it :)

It's an old Fender bassman head with reverb circuit added, so not original. The cab is one I built, with single 15 in it. It's been in the family for a while, so would have to take time on a decision to sell it. Howard

I was just kidding, I've been using Vox's for a while now, those old fenders are great blues amps though :)

I worked as a lead guitar in Seattle for about 20 yrs. Most of the time I played trough a Plush amp. Two 15's, what a sound. That's how I lost some of my hearing in one ear. This is not Mopar stuff, but music and cars have pretty much dominated my life, except for my wife and family. Howard (PS: My wife hates Mopars. I guess we've had too many.)

I just noticed your location, I lived and worked in Renton in the mid 90's, I managed the May Valley mobile home park, nice area :)

-
Back