interior is nearly complete

-

younggun2.0

Reaction score
I got the carpet in this weekend and the car is really starting to look complete on the inside. got my carpet, kick panels and sill plates all in. I am stoked about how it is all turning out.

Daaang!! :blob::blob: :cheers: That looks very neat and sporty :thumleft:
Great job younggun2.0 :happy2:
I have been keeping an eye on your build and the shifter housing you built
looks PerrrrFect :thumleft: Congratulations on getting this completed An A+ on that interior :happy7:

Looks good. Are you going stock with the door panels? On my GTS, I got Legendary Panels very nice, butt eh clips they came with had a goo on them and it prevented the panel from snapping into the door and in come cases started to cut the vinyl. I removed some of the goo and all was good. Just something to watch out for, nothing worse than ruining new expensive parts.

Looks like the rest of your work. Nice and clean.

Looks good. Are you going stock with the door panels? On my GTS, I got Legendary Panels very nice, butt eh clips they came with had a goo on them and it prevented the panel from snapping into the door and in come cases started to cut the vinyl. I removed some of the goo and all was good. Just something to watch out for, nothing worse than ruining new expensive parts.

yes i am going to go with stock door panels. got them already from legendary. they are still in the box. I need to paint the inside of the doors before installing them. I also need to find the 67 dart gt door emblems first too. thanks for the heads up on the trim clips.

Looks great....nice and clean....Seat brackets look fantastic....

Looks great....nice and clean....Seat brackets look fantastic....

thanks. I still have to take them back out and im gonna polish them to a mirror finish and clear coat them. either that or have them powder coated the same silver as the shifter cover frame. i have only done the passenger side too. still gotta make the driver side set.

that is looking GREAT! I"ll have to some see it in person some time! I'm just a few minutes North of you.

Where do you get the seat tracks from? I'm adding some aftermarket procar replica seats and I've got of all things prelude seat adapters (which won't work unless I hack them and redrill holes)

Dear lord, fell in love with something pure custom. If the upper flap were about 2.5 wider than they are now, I bet they'd fit perfect in my car. And my seat sliders would work perfectly too.

What is that... 1/8" mild steel?

Interior looks great, Makes me jealous... my seats just got finished but nothing else is even close. Shoot Im still wiring... THOSE TRACKS ARE SICK!

Seriously, you've got skills. Great car.

JOE

Dear lord, fell in love with something pure custom. If the upper flap were about 2.5 wider than they are now, I bet they'd fit perfect in my car. And my seat sliders would work perfectly too.

What is that... 1/8" mild steel?

They are 1/8 " aluminum. The dimple dies make em super rigid. I have 3/8" aluminum strips bolted to bottom of seat frames using the old track holes. That is what my brackets are mounted to. I can make any size brackets. I have already threw out the price of $150 for set for 2 seats.

Looks GREAT man! Love the shop too. Keep it up, currently I work as a manufacturing engineer intern in a go kart performance parts machining shop and take full advantage of the equipment for the car!!!
The wife is wanting to go to Seattle soon I may have to drive down and check it out and grab one of those cold beers.

Looks GREAT man! Love the shop too. Keep it up, currently I work as a manufacturing engineer intern in a go kart performance parts machining shop and take full advantage of the equipment for the car!!!
The wife is wanting to go to Seattle soon I may have to drive down and check it out and grab one of those cold beers.

come on down. you can have as many as you like. my shop is pretty trashed in those pics but i have been thrashing trying to get the car to the last race of the season.

Those brackets are super bad ***. How much for a pair? Someones been burning the midnight oil, is that bottle of Rockstar part of the fab process?

Those brackets are super bad ***. How much for a pair? Someones been burning the midnight oil, is that bottle of Rockstar part of the fab process?

$150 and I will make a set for 2 seats to your desired dimensions. And yes rockstar during the build and coors light afterwards.

-
Back