Interior vendor?

-

DesertRat

Leading edge boomer
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Legendary Interiors. Very bad experience and their website does not show A-Body Barracuda seat covers. Maybe I have to register to see the whole website but the guy on the phone acted like I was inconveniencing him. Not anxious to buy from them now, I think he just saved me $500.00.
Unhappy Rat today!:soapbox::elmer::mob:

Dang, sorry to hear about your experience with them. I've been checking out their website for interior pieces for our '73 duster, I think I better do some additional shopping around before calling them up. I had a very similar experience with Mr. Mopar when I was looking for clips for my son's '68 Fury. Initially the conversation was good, but when I tried to contact him for additional needs it was a no go. Maybe just an off day for him, or maybe myself and I didn't communicate well what I needed. Lol, I had it happen at the local Baxter auto when looking for parts, rude very rude employee on the phone. Dang, I hope it's not me. Haha.

I've been looking at their stuff also and ended up ordering one of their FREE catalogs. The catalog has a lot more items in it than the website does. Also, they will send you a free sample to compare to original covers or if you just want to see what the color will look like in person if your changing the color like I will be doing. Also check out ProFit Auto Interiors.

Last edited:
Have you checked Classic. They show the seat covers in their catalog. I purchased mine from legendary a few years ago

Here's Legendary's catalog pages for 64-69 Cudas.

IMG_8367.JPG

IMG_8368.JPG

IMG_8369.JPG

IMG_8370.JPG

IMG_8371.JPG

I have had many bad quality experiences with ledgendary Here are two.
71 black duster seats sewed wrong by one of their employees. They would not stand by their mistake because they said the employee no longer worked for them and he was the responsible party. I put a factory seat in my car on one side and the legendary on the other side and parked it in my spots at Carlisle with notes pointing out their mistakes. I was told by officials to remove the notes or leave. I gave up my three spots and never went back since.

Another was I ordered door panels at Dantes mopar parts. He is a man of his word for sure. The order was for a complete orange delux interior for another Duster. The chrome around the wood grain was done in several small pieces instead of 4 pieces with 45's at the corners. I called Dante and sent him pics. His response from Legendary was only the black were like I was claiming. When I told Dante I had the original orange panels he had me sent him one. They then admitted they were wrong and told me to send them back. I got them back and they looked OK. In about two months I sold the interior to a member here. When taking them out of the box and bags we found that all the chrome was laying in the bag it fell off. Come to find all they did was remove the bad chrome and contact cemented the new chrome on and it didn't stick to the panels. They are a bunch of *** holes to deal with they treat you like **** on the phone after the purchace. At least Dante stood up for me in the begining. They have all kinds of excuses when you find a problem with their products.

WARNING. Never purchase anything from them at a show and have it shipped. They will screw you if the can with a bad product if they have one on the shelf so to not get stuck with it. Like I said they are *** HOLES. I have had first hand experiences and I know several others that also got screwed at a show. If you have someone else buy parts from them at a show only the purchaser can return it and they won't even talk to you only the purchaser. Good luck. Use Dantes to buy from them He will have your back. and stand good for what they don't. Steve My 3 shared spots were at the corner of the car coral next to the sausage stand. Sold a lot of parts there for years very Cheap. My friend with the model car spot next to Legendary left me put my Duster there. He also got the ultimatum. Stand at their show spot for a day and listen to the heated arguments from unhappy buyers. My freind had some great stories of many confrontations. Good luck

Who can tell me what they did wrong on these covers? Once you see it it is unbelievable that they wouldn't replace them. So I put them in my Duster for the track. We were going to cut holes in them for the belts. They were originally bought for my Demon.

21.jpg

Here are some pics of how they should look. Notice the beading that goes up the side goes all the way to the top on the original seat. My covers the beading goes around the insert and a french seam goes to the top. Very noticeable when comparing to the rear seat. Legendary fu-ked me every time I purchased from them. The only chance you have with these big headed companies is to buy through a third party. Let them deal with these *** HOLES.

IMG_4973.jpg

IMG_4975.jpg

29984_aa353ce594_low_res (1).jpg

-
Back