• Picture 162.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 117
  • Picture 164.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Picture 166.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Picture 170.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 113
wow those are some pretty awesome collections but I didn't see my Johnny Lightning Barracuda with the Linda Vaughn trading card in any of them hmmm this thing must be pretty rare

i am also guilty. i even bought the dragstrip out of summits hotrod hardware. i only did that because of my nephews (wink wink)

I had about 200 or more Hot Wheels but sold them all. I just found three MOPAR Hot Wheels in my closet though, a 1st Gen Charger, a 3rd Gen Charger, and I can't remember the third.

Then I started collecting 1:24 scale diecast MOPAR but trying to get rid of them.

Now I just want to collect anything to do with '67 Dodge Darts but sadly no one makes diecasts of them it seems.

View attachment thrift store 019.jpgi have mostly johnny lightnings they are more accurate than hot wheels.all of mine have been opened though.have a couple hundred i guess also have some matchbox chargers from the 70's with giant engines one blown one injected and a chally convt. used to buy any mopar model or hot wheel car i came across.should have bought rear gears instead lol oh here's my latest model project duster with 300 c engine and rt 10 wheels

Hell yeah. I have some rare Richard Petty cars. Like the 69 Talledega that he only raced for 6 months.

It takes up alot less garage space than collecting the real ones, and is cheaper.

Wait until we start wanting to "restore" our Hotwheels/Johnny Lightning cars:

Wanted: Tick tock tac for Johnny Lightning 70 Road Runner etc.. LOL!

Wanted: 8 3/4 inch axle for Hotwheels 67 Barracuda.... LOL!

hell, glad I'm not alone, got a few hot wheels, couple of die casts, and a couple of rc's as well

Attachments

• rc cars.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 75
View attachment 246240i have mostly johnny lightnings they are more accurate than hot wheels.all of mine have been opened though.have a couple hundred i guess also have some matchbox chargers from the 70's with giant engines one blown one injected and a chally convt. used to buy any mopar model or hot wheel car i came across.should have bought rear gears instead lol oh here's my latest model project duster with 300 c engine and rt 10 wheels
I like it post some more pics

I had to restrict my self to collecting only 1/64 scale Duster and Demon JL and Hot Wheels. Kind of expanded a little by collecting the new Challenger, and in keeping with the pony car, got one new Mustang gt500 and one new Camaro, and Ferraris in red only. Would like to find a 1/24 JL Duster 340 in Curious Yellow if it was ever made available. Also collect Millennium Falcons.

-
Back