Is this a sign of maturity or have i lost it

-

Oldschoolcuda

Early-A Body Nerd
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Slowly built my parts fund back up & was ready to pull the trigger on a MSD e-curve dizzy for my cuda but stopped & bought new O2 sensors and a cat back exhaust for my wife's ford zx-2 daily driver. Have increased mileage from 36 to 38 mpg with some cheap mods on her car and my single minded mission of getting 40mpg overtook a infinitely adjustable dizzy for my 340. Needed a new challenge but didn't think it would be a 4cy. ford & now can't leave this little bastard alone. I need therapy. :violent1:

Oldschoolcuda

Thanks moparlover. Cool site.
one big thing is lower weight = more mpg
Extra two miles to gallon might have been her driving car instead of my 200 ++++ lb weight & not the cheap mods.

At almost $4 a gallon, I can tell you the Caliber gets way more attention and street time the anything else in the fleet,...but as you can tell by looking at my fleet,...I lost It a loooooong time ago,....an I don't even know where to start looking for It

It is hard to get more mileage out of the computer controled cars these days. Ignition enhancement isn't the same on the new cars like the old cars. Go rith to the intake track from filter to the tube to the intake.

At almost $4 a gallon, I can tell you the Caliber gets way more attention and street time the anything else in the fleet,...but as you can tell by looking at my fleet,...I lost It a loooooong time ago,....an I don't even know where to start looking for It

Going from 16 MPG in our Dakota to over 30 mpg for my wife's 70 mile daily commute has been a life changer with our finances. Just enjoying a different challenge. At least that is what I'm telling myself.

whatever floats the boat. i personally couldnt care any less that my 40 year old car gets 2 gallons to the mile. 4 bucks a gallon wont stop me from driving and enjoying my ride. do what you do for you.

Slowly built my parts fund back up & was ready to pull the trigger on a MSD e-curve dizzy for my cuda but stopped & bought new O2 sensors and a cat back exhaust for my wife's ford zx-2 daily driver. Have increased mileage from 36 to 38 mpg with some cheap mods on her car and my single minded mission of getting 40mpg overtook a infinitely adjustable dizzy for my 340. Needed a new challenge but didn't think it would be a 4cy. ford & now can't leave this little bastard alone. I need therapy. :violent1:

Oldschoolcuda

Just remember the MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL !!!IF MOMMA AIN'T HAPPY,AIN'T NOBODY GONNA BE HAPPY !!:downtown::downtown::downtown:

Going from 16 MPG in our Dakota to over 30 mpg for my wife's 70 mile daily commute has been a life changer with our finances. Just enjoying a different challenge. At least that is what I'm telling myself.

Understand. My daily comute is over 70 miles, $5 dollars a gallon is major suckage.

But, choosing Ferd over Mopar... It's time for an intervention!

But, choosing Ferd over Mopar... It's time for an intervention!

Agree. But couldn't pass her up for $800 & saving's will eventually lead to ignition upgrade & front disk setup for my cuda.

I've lost it...

But that comes with rent/house payment, car payment, paying your own insurance premiums, utility bills, groceries and whatever other necessity I forgot to mention :banghead:

You are spending money on a zx-2, that should be proof enough that you have lost it.

Does not matter if it is a 2 xz if my wife is involved & it is actually a very quick nice handling little bastard.

-
Back