It fits

-

B3422w5

Reaction score
I feel very fortunate this is going to work out. Have plenty of room to actually move car more forward if I wanted to.
Now to get straps cut down to size and get car tied down….dress rehearsal for this weekend

IMG_0064.jpeg

I use ramps on the side up front, leaves much more room for the car and don't have to worry about anything rolling into each other. Why cut the straps down?

I use ramps on the side up front, leaves much more room for the car and don't have to worry about anything rolling into each other. Why cut the straps down?

Used to do it exactly how you said. Puts a TON of weight on the tongue with my 900 pound 48 volt cart.
it’s also a little dicey loading it that way.
I cut the straps down because they are 27 feet long. Came that way.
I put car on same way every time, number the straps, easy, Peasy . Works for me.

Last edited:
I see lots of quads and scooters at my track, it's like drag racers are allergic to walking.
Glad you have a new trailer now.

Hell yeah! Glad you got it all situated. Now, just protect it all!

Glad to see you back in action!!
Thanks. Would love to be at the Mopar race at 42 this weekend but this gives me a chance to make sure everything tows good. Got several out of state races coming up.
plus my daughter just had my grandson several weeks ago in Southern Ohio, I went out when he was born. He comes home Thursday, so wife is leaving to go down and help mom out.
Somebody has to man the shop, already closing Saturday as is:realcrazy:

I know you’ve hauled-a-plenty and have much experience but I would be a little concerned having that weight more to the rear of the axles as shown. Having the car more to the front and over the axles would be best. Be safe regardless

I know you’ve hauled-a-plenty and have much experience but I would be a little concerned having that weight more to the rear of the axles as shown. Having the car more to the front and over the axles would be best. Be safe regardless

Thanks for that. Kinda why first time I take it to the track I want to see how things go, without taking a chance on a long trip. I do have a 900 pound golf cart ahead of it. Hope that helps.
I do have room to move the car further forward if I need to.

. I do have a 900 pound golf cart ahead of it
What's your toung weight?

Just out of curiosity, can you put your golf cart 90 deg to the trailer?

That would buy you a foot of adjustment of the cars CG.

Not that this is the be all video but I like the ball weight device.

Glad to see you back in action!!
Thanks. Give thingsUh qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
What's your toung weight?

Just out of curiosity, can you put your golf cart 90 deg to the trailer?

That would buy you a foot of adjustment of the cars CG.

Not that this is the be all video but I like the ball weight device.

actually the cart is 4 foot wide, 8 foot long, so it would be 4 foot more. My old trailer I had it that way, it put a ton of weight on the tongue, cart is 900 pounds.
the way I have it, the cart and the motor of the car are both forward of the axles.
I ran by how I had it loaded (with pictures) to a long time racer buddy who drives doubles over the road with UPS, and another buddy who pulls campers/ trailers and such a lot.
they both thought I had it set up nicely weight wise.
Dont get me wrong, I appreciate the advice. I will try it this weekend, not going far, 30 miles each way, will go slow to get a feel.
If it needs changes, I will do so. The way I have it is much easier on me with this trailer.

-
Back