It is finished

-
Kim, I did. I replaced the tailshaft bushing. It was a little chewed. I cut the spring perches off and put a new set of them on and set the pinion angle at 5 degrees and drove it and it was still there. I moved it more until it was gone. I rewelded the perches and the angle came out to 8 degrees I believe. I went back to the 3:23 gears instead of the 4:10 and I put the new exhaust out the back. I think it may have been a combo of a lot of things. All I know is that I was very relieved when I got in it and drove it and it didn't vibrate anymore. Thanks for all the input. I checked all the things everyone suggested except I didn't find anyone who could balance the brake drums but since they were new I didn't think that was it.I have a wild notion to take it down to the "cruising the coast" in October. My wife is from Long Beach,Miss.

Did you need to do any modifications to install seats or were they direct replacement? What year Neon, or does that even matter? Thanks!

trudysduster, could you please pm me what you did to get the seats in and what year very interested. Thanks and beautiful Ride awesome Hot Rod. Love PLUM CRAZY.

Brad

Looks great! Those seats do look comfy :)
what rims are those? Outlaw 2's? if so can you give me the specs on them and tires. Mine are 15's and rub a bit.

thanks
Mike

Mike, I have 195/70/15 on front. I have 245/60/15 on rear, they are outlaws and I dont have the specs on the wheels.

thanks! I have 270/60/15 with 3.75" of back spacing and they are to big/not enough BS :( Gonna try a smaller tire size next.

The seats look comfy, but a bit out of place in my opinion. I'd probably put a set of seat covers on them, but that's just me. Everything else looks pretty amazing.

-
Back