It warms the old heart.

-

Richie

Reaction score
Hi everybody:

I had to go downtown today witch I usually hate doing. Traffic was a real ***** and many streets were blocked because of construction all over the place. I got so pissed off I'd decided to walk half a mile rather than go round and round waiting to park close to where I had to go. Right where I parked sitting in at Okanagan Engine Rebuilders where two 69 Chargers and an old 51 Dodge waiting to be worked on, made the long walk a lot nicer. :)

No no pictures and I do have a work cel on me always and it has a camera but do you think I know how to use anything on it but call and hang up....lol I tell the girls as long as I can phone a tow truck that's all I need a friggin phone for. Kelowna..... BC Canada seems to have buildings going up all over downtown. I work for a blasting company and here there's water trees and lots of rock. Great town for night driving :)
shutterstock_280467236-984x500.jpg

Urban planning gone wrong; that's what happened in Kelowna when they decided to have the Highway become the Main Street in Kelowna. Lights every block just to get throu town with all the locals using the same road to get to the mall, the grocery store or their gas. It drives me nuts passing through Kelowna to get to the Kootenays from Vancouver. Traffic in Kelowna?? That's nothing compared to Vancouver traffic!

Agree 100%. In the day time it's pretty crazy. At night it's nice though 10 pm - 5 am especially in the summer.

Last edited:
-
Back