Its a GIRL!!!

-

DJVCUDA

Reaction score
I brought home Mom and baby home today in the Cuda! - Yeah it was raining, and a little thunder and lightning, but who cares... I can look back at this day and smile for a long time to come!

Kayla Rose
7 lbs 11 oz
20" long

CSC_5474.jpg

DSC_5449.jpg

DSC_5458.jpg

CSC_5488.jpg

Must Be One Happy Daddy!

Congratulation!

i bet the humming of the motor calmed her down haha... my dad use to put my brother to sleep in his 68 383 road runner haha ...lucky

Her dress matches your Cuda, did you plan that out? lol! Congratz!
Thanks everyone...

We didnt know what we were having... and we have a son already, so we had an outfit for each... lol She picked out purple of course to match the car!

Anybody that starts their life with a Mopar ride is off to a good start. Congrads

That's so cool, it makes me wish my dad (or anyone in my family for that matter) was a car guy. Congratulations!

i have to go out and get the dart checked over this weekend my little girl is due on the 27th and i want to bring her home in a mopar too congrats she is beautiful

Congrats on the beautiful new addition. If you have a louder exhaust like I 'm sure you do believe it or not they love it. By the way you best be hiding your heart away and stay away from here little fingers or she will wrap you around them and tug at your heart strings like you would not believe. Enjoy because they grow fast. Now you need some mopar clothing like so to complete her mopar beginng into the world. Available here http://www.extremesportswear.org/mopar/toddlersinfants.shtml

Mopar Girl 006.jpg

Amy & myself congratulate the arrival of your little girl Kayla (pretty name) I hope baby & Mom are doing great and you all have nothing but health & happiness.

schla11.gif

That isjust awesome. Congrats on the new addition to your family, and to our family(mopars). My little guy will be 1 Y.O in one month and he is my life.

Wow... your little boy has some stunning eyes! He's going to be a popular fellow with the ladies later in life.... if not already! O:)

Thanks everyone!

My Sons 13 months old and has a new friend...lol But your has ALOT more hair...lol

DSC_4790.jpg

-
Back