-
Status
Not open for further replies.

lildemonkid

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
no theres no fender tag or build sheet. it's a 72 dodge demon 340 with a reverse manual valvebody 727. the motor has a dual plane intake with a holly 750. the cam is a mopar purple 292/508. lopey.8) it has rust on the exterior panels along the rear quarters. 2 quarters will fix it. no damage or rust on the underbody. very solid. all the interior has been redone and the motor is fresh as well as the tranny. i redid the brakes last winter with new calipers and wheel cylinders. car is mechanically new.

030.jpg

DSC00846.jpg

DSC00847.jpg

DSC00912.jpg

DSC00951.jpg

I'm interested.........I will need some pics of trunk, frame rails, rockers.....just more detailed pics would be a good start...vin number? is it numbers match8ing 340 demon?
thanks

Hey everyone sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. School is stacking up. I am asking 7500 for the car but I'll take a little less. Nomatter what I'm taking a huge loss on it. I'll take some pics when the weather clears up here.

Everyone, we now know the asking price of the Demon. From this point on, if you are not interested in the car and do not have legitimate questions, do not post them here. The courtesy of asking whatever we want for a car/part has been extended to us all (on FABO) and this goes for the owner of this car. If you are not interested in it, feel free to continue your search but do not post on this thread.

lildemonkid, I suggest that you revamp your intial post. The "critics" line may not be going over very well and may be drawing more of what you are not looking for.

Thanks everyone.

Update: All posts that didn't have anything to do directly with interest in the purchase of this car were deleted.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=39281

Thanks
I was just about to post on this and another for sale ad that has got out of control. Apparently people have failed to read the before you post in here rules.
I got real aggravated reading this post and on of the other for sale ads. If you don't have something positive to say, Keep it to yourselves. I will be deleting posts and giving some vacations if this keeps up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back