It's beer'o clock

-
Reaction score
Whats everyone drinking today/tonite?

Its sunny and niiiiiiice here in socal....warm too.
Perfect long neck weather.:drinkers:

and don't forget the beef jerky

HOLY ****, You're back! I'll meet you at R.O. Sullivans on Grand for a beer if you want. I can be there in about 15 minutes

I hope they don't here. That's what I use in my homemade schnapps!

i just got home from a 3 hour visit at the dentist. so im going to crack open some bottles of alimony ale from a local micro brew.

HOLY ****, You're back! I'll meet you at R.O. Sullivans on Grand for a beer if you want. I can be there in about 15 minutes
I kinda stuck at the house today or hell yeah I would.
I'm sitting on a 20 pack + a six'R of wheat bear ...and 2 bottles of day old dry cab....Messin with the flow bench, fiddle fkn around.lol

Im on vacation., just started ,2nd 12 pack,Washed the Dart and the truck today.Pulled 4 speed offa shelf,maybe gonna sell or trade it for sumthin. Bottoms up and cheers :drinkers:
Jeff

Ya bunch of drunks, hold on I just spilled OJ on my k----e---y----y----b---o----a-----r------dd----- I forgot what i was gonna say.....

I kinda stuck at the house today or hell yeah I would.
I'm sitting on a 20 pack + a six'R of wheat bear ...and 2 bottles of day old dry cab....Messin with the flow bench, fiddle fkn around.lol

Guess I'm slackin. I think I only have one beer left in the fridge, if that. Might have to sip on something stronger. Was going to screw with the duster, but can't remember what I was going to do.

Beer's clock?? Dude this is Tuesday, not the weekend... I'm having vodka an OJ....

The Green Hornet , holy **** were have you been dude, 3000 posts in six months and you disappeared, I guess it took a party thread to bring you out of hiding lol.

-
Back