Its Pink!

-

JeepJimmy

Reaction score
came out pretty good for doing it in my shop. now for wetsanding and buffing!!!!! never ends hehe
l_ff3a8a1a7c11450187fc4b6cdded2c17.jpg

l_86dbf94c5c074b4ab283fb43306bd3fc.jpg

Looks very good. What color is that? I am going to be paining my wife's Dart pink and I think that she may like that as the base color for her desired paint scheme.

Very cool. If anyone doesn't think pink is tough ask the SAS. They drove pink land rovers in the desert for camouflage. They called them pink panthers.

Pink_panther1.jpg

FM3 1970 high impact color. Panther Pink. LOOKS alot better in person. more darker... its for my mom. but i like it too!

.................That looks just like my Panther Pink 74 duster, It really does look good in person, I get compliments all the time...............kim........

WOW !!!!!!!!! Very nice !!!!!!! =D>

Chrysler deffinately wasnt afraid of color.:eek:ccasion:

faucet pics 286.jpg

I for one Love Panther Pink. I had a 70 Cud apainted that color. I dont however have the balls to paint my own car that color. Maybe if it was an original FM3 car.

Love it.....I would drive it.......But it would have to be fast !!!!!

Dang, did your painter get really drunk New Years Eve and get his
Pepto-Bismol and your paint mixed up in a hungover stupor??????

That thing looks sweet already!

PantherPink.jpg

I was gonna paint one of my cars that color, and my kid threatened to disown me..........I think it's radical...........of course, he used a different word to describe it........

My wife and I were at Carlisle a few years back, and inside the hall there was a beautiful 70 Charger (RT I believe) done in Panther Pink with a vinyl top and stripes.........If I remember, it was all white trim......maybe not, but what I do remember was that it made me stare, and stare and stare.........Gosh, what a beautiful car it was............They had a great display too, with a "life-sized" Pink Panther.

I think it's a great color, and it looks GREAT on your Dart........man, that clearcoat really makes it POP. Can't wait to see her out of the garage and put together!!! :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

-
Back