It's Winter.... Thrash it out right HERE !!!

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
By February, winter starts to really show it's "lock-down" here on FABO. Disgruntled, Angry, Freedom-For-All fighters that tell YOU what to do with YOUR car.... YES, that's right! I'm talk'n to YOU !!!! Post away....
2blNyjBJv58gPiQ&riu=http%3a%2f%2fpublicdomainpictures.net%2fpictures%2f40000%2fvelka%2fangry-man.jpg

I'll take it out but it's pretty big and I don't want to scare anyone away!!!!!:rofl::rofl::steering::steering:

• Freedom and Justice for ALL.... as long as you do as I say and do it MY way !
  • :usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

When you see somebody turning sideways and foaming at the mouth in a thread, copy this thread link and say "have you considered posting it all in this thread" ??
:lol:

Guess which FABO member this is, and what thread he is posting in and you'l win a prize !!

This is a "well-known" member, in the small block forum. Can you guess who and what thread ??

This is actually a Gold Member here on FABO in a "Head Porting" thread. Can you guess who ??

Is it me? I haven't smashed anything for a bit tho?

And To be fair, the screen door had it coming.

:rofl:

Is it me? I haven't smashed anything for a bit tho?

And To be fair, the screen door had it coming.

:rofl:
I did NOT have you in mind... LOL. I forgot about the screen door :D I've not seen you bash and rip into others about their build or about what intake they should use...LOL

We all know the ONLY acceptable intake is the RPM air gap, or anything made by speedmaster.

:)

Honestly, now that the dart is done I dont have much cause to leave N&P. On the rare occasion i venture out, I try to help out and be polite. I do have to remember that the rules are different out here.

Last edited:
We all know the ONLY acceptable intake is the RPM air gap, or anything made by speedmaster.

:)

Honestly, now that the dart is done I dont have much cause to leave N&P. On the rare occasion i venture out, I try to help out and be polite. I do have to remember that the rules are different out here.
and I don't go to N&P.... LOL. I can only imagine what it's like there..... seen what it's like discussing a motor topic here :D

Winter here. 65 today, sunny, slight wind, low humidity...whats not to like. Makes me a mellow dude.
OK, so this time last winter, low of 5, never got above 16 for 3 days, NO power, 245 people froze to death in Tx. Thank God for some wood and a fireplace.

-
Back