J.R. Boy,s party!

-
Ok#-o Just one more :blob::thumleft: Is that Santana I here:rock: Dang I am good for another one or two now:-D,

Hey does the doc use a magnifying glass when he works on the boys a hhhaaaha ha lol

st pauli girl

One cold st pauli girl coming your way daredevil.:cheers:

Sherrie you better take over my wife just pulled up.

TTYALLLATER I am out of here.:clock::-D

Keep everyone going and make sure J.R.'s crew has a good time.:cheers:

Sherrie will take all your orders and I am sure you will like her service.

mmemike is pooped :clock:

Alan Parsons "I Robot". What's old is new again.

Alice Cooper "Generation Landslide" It's real, check it out.

Im out too, And because I know you are going to read all this mess when you get back, Good Luck tomorrow JR, you will be fine.

What a crew here! Only on a-bodies would youfind a thread about a member getting neutered(opps my bad a vasectomy)!!! you guys kill me!! I was wondering what kind of doc is open on saturdays, I thought most were out on the green playing golf......oh wait don't vets work on saturdays?? Better watchout there 360 are you sure this isn't the same guy who did the Mutts plumbing?? Have those frozen peas ready and it'll all be good, just remember to tell your better half you gotta fire the gun lots before its shootin blanks, doctors orders to exercise it:cheers:

Well the doc says no swapmeet on sunday :angry7: He said that I need to just get some movies or watch TV all day. The only problems with that are 1. we don't even get local channels and we canceled the cable years ago. 2. we have rented damn near everything worth watching at the video store.
Sooooooooo I will be adding another bottle to the collection and playing SOCOM online and one FABO all weekend.

100_2721.jpg

Gary, if you goto Monroe keep an eye open for stuff and give me a call if you find anything good like a hood to cut up and smooth out (the wheels are turnning again I can't leave anything alone for too long :snakeman: ).

Ross, Sorry man the doc and Nikki ganged up on me so no swapmeet :( I will still come over on Monday and wire up the Dart.

Dog balls.
This is where they live.
100_2723.jpg

"My balls"
100_2724.jpg

This is where they used to live.
100_2725.jpg

Well, since Maxi's a ***** I have no balls to show her but she sure acts likes she's got a pair, lol!

She's a rescue so the deal was that she was nuetered before I could take her home. Didn't seem to make her less of a *****, lol!

J.R., the freekin' dog sniffing his nads made me laugh till I nearly shat myself. Good stuff, good stuff!!

Well guys Im headed out the door.

I will be back on here after it is done and I stop at Burger King for a quad stacker.....mmmmmm...meat and cheese =P~

No babies for me!!! :toothy10: :cheers:

It is done!

Wasnt that bad at all. The worse part was when the doc took the tape off my junk and the whole thing only took 12 mins.

I can now eat food so i got a quad stacker and some frozen berries for my berries.
100_2735.jpg

Im just pissed off that I cant goto the swapmeet tomorrow.

Glad to hear that you made it back and dont have much pain. Just take it easy and relax!!

Now that it's done Mike you can set me up with a double shot of Kesslers and an MGD backer. Thanks for the tax break there Scamp. Sounds like the Allman Brothers on the box. Mike, Show the boys the blonde that is trying to hit on me. Man she smells GOOOOOOD. If they'd turn the lites up i could tell you more about the other babes in this JOINT............I mean place. I didn't mean to say the joint word...really....she placed your hand where??????

Thats just cruel!! ........But FUNNY AS HELL!!!

It is done!

Wasnt that bad at all. The worse part was when the doc took the tape off my junk and the whole thing only took 12 mins.

I can now eat food so i got a quad stacker and some frozen berries for my berries.
100_2735.jpg

Im just pissed off that I cant goto the swapmeet tomorrow.

Glad you are doing the right thing and sitting still 360scamp :cheers:
So here is to a day behind you and glad you are doing fine.:drinkers:
I had family and friends over most of the day and creed is on his way to the race track, I wonder how your bottle of Jack D. is doing.

What is SOCOM online? :dontknow:

I will be here having my first rum and coke for the night.
So everything feels ok? Hope so

head 016.jpg

head 013.jpg

Well sheeee-it, looks like Boys' Night Out went great!!!! LMFAO
Where have I been indeed??? Can't believe I missed this party. Memike, ya did real good.

Damn dude! I dig Bad Co.! "Seagull" is what I always play once I get 'em home, lol. Tell the gal at the corner table that I think she's beautiful and I think she needs to take a ride on my "Bad Motor Scooter" by "Montrose".

Uh oh, I'm bumping her hip saying "Hey darling, how 'bout some "Great White Buffalo" by Ted Nugent, I'll buy!

Wait a minute, tell her I think she has beautiful eyes and the eyes are the window to the soul. Hehehe! That line works all the time. I gotta be looking straight in her eyes when I tell her though......

Speaking of which, where the heck has cudachick been?

What the hell does that have to do with me?!?!?! LOL!!!!! Ramcharger, you're a silver tongued devil buzzed or otherwise, I know that much. Sherry wouldn't stand a chance with you at the bar.

-
Back