James Hetfield vs. Sunset Boulevard

-

Woods74

Broke Senior
Reaction score
metallica-shops-armani.jpg

I give up. Who in the hell is that?

Uhhh........Pantera was mighty crunchy too..:)

I thought that was a car?

oh, and the picture of james is especially funny if you can imagine the lines from one "darkness, imprisoning me...." while you read it

why does that make me feel old ?

IMO Metallica's last good album was the Black Album.....................Pantera rocks way harder - RIP Dimebag!

I am a Metallica fan myself, however I got absolutely NOTHING bad to say on Pantera either, Altho, I'll mention here, the 2 bands were not in the same class of music!

Robert (the bass player) is funny you can't mistaken him, anywhere!

Hetfield is metal, not many frontmen do it like James

That kinda music just shows me nuthin.

I wasn't aware that Armani had a heavy metal clothes line. Either that or old James is a bag man for the wife/GF. What is the world coming to?

I wasn't aware that Armani had a heavy metal clothes line. Either that or old James is a bag man for the wife/GF. What is the world coming to?

Dare I say it -yes I do- the penultimate poser exposed for all to see ! LOL The Black Album was definitely the peak of a series of great albums , most of what has come since has been less than stellar to be polite , the last song on the radio around here a couple of years ago sounded like the B52s of meth .

-
Back