Jay Leno's garage youtube

-

44070dart

How the hell did I get this old..
Reaction score
BORED !! mid winter blah and worse this winter. SO, nothing interesting enough on TV to fill the hours I have, so I retreat to youtube. Some crazy **** on there for sure. I looked into Jay's car collection videos and it is incredible. He does a 30 minute or so informative history of the cars and seems really knowledgeable about what he owns. He has engineers, designers and some of his employees speak about his collection and their work on them. Guess he has three full time people that repair and restore his cars. After a informative rundown of the cars he takes them out and cruises around and speaks to there handling and drive ability. Check it out if your as bored as I am. Love this Chrysler, it's his employees car.

Last edited:
I love Jay Leno he is a funny and seemingly good guy. He has some very interesting automobiles i think I've seen every episode if Jay lenos garage. His motorcycle collection is very impressive also. I love old bikes and he has some cool ones

I watch some of his stuff. Always interesting. The fire up process on the steam cars is interesting.

That's a badass car. Thanks for sharing this.

I love Jay's videos I have watched a lot of his stuff while for different things, a good way to kill time . ie doctors appointment or a blood test ect!

Yep, and he has a 66 Valiant in his stable.
I repaired the OP Heading, from Lay to Jay, yes, thank you for sharing

Ever see the episode when he's in the "HEMI UNDER GLASS" car? The original driver, Bob Riggle, I think, rolls it in the parking lot, with Jay in the car with him. No one was hurt & they did repair the car later too.

Ever see the episode when he's in the "HEMI UNDER GLASS" car? The original driver, Bob Riggle, I think, rolls it in the parking lot, with Jay in the car with him. No one was hurt & they did repair the car later too.

I did. I think Riggle was pissed he did that. Saw the car at Goodguys after they repaired it.

I love Jay Leno he is a funny and seemingly good guy. He has some very interesting automobiles i think I've seen every episode if Jay lenos garage. His motorcycle collection is very impressive also. I love old bikes and he has some cool ones
Most of them, best I could get in one picture.
2013-05-18_037.jpg

Getting ready for one of the shots.
2013-05-18_022.jpg

Driving (me) my friends car out after the shoot.
R2013-05-18_05.jpg

Overall a fun day (5-13-2013)

Alan

That is awesome! Did you get to meet Jay?
Jay is a vary humble guy, quiet and unassuming, far from what you see on TV. I chatted with him a little about the shop side of his complex and had lunch (pizza) with him and others (maybe 10 or so). I have seen him multiple times over the years at shows but generally he is hamming it up for the crowds.

Alan

Last edited:
-
Back