Jim's Auto Parts

-
I've had no issues either.

as in Jim's Auto Parts - Salem, NH? ..they are a middle-man operation 100% - they don't produce anything (like Jegs and Summit, only smaller and less honest about it) - all you are paying for is to have them do what YOU CAN do with just a little research. Notice they do not have a physical address - only a PO Box. (Fax: (603) 898-0026PO Box 908, Salem, NH 03079http://www.jimsautoparts.com). While I am sure many have had no issues with them (any moron can order parts for you and get them shipped to you and add 20% for the "convenience") - I am simply answering the initial question, yes, I had a problem with them - to the point that I was compelled to contact the BBB. Do what you want and believe what you want - I think they suck, that's my opinion and I am sticking to it. Scam, sham, thieves.

as in Jim's Auto Parts - Salem, NH? ..they are a middle-man operation 100% - they don't produce anything (like Jegs and Summit, only smaller and less honest about it) - all you are paying for is to have them do what YOU CAN do with just a little research. Notice they do not have a physical address - only a PO Box. (Fax: (603) 898-0026PO Box 908, Salem, NH 03079http://www.jimsautoparts.com). While I am sure many have had no issues with them (any moron can order parts for you and get them shipped to you and add 20% for the "convenience") - I am simply answering the initial question, yes, I had a problem with them - to the point that I was compelled to contact the BBB. Do what you want and believe what you want - I think they suck, that's my opinion and I am sticking to it. Scam, sham, thieves.
I sure wish you would get to the point. lol

they didn't scam me nor did they charge me 20% over what I would have paid somewhere else. I do my homework and they came through when everywhere else was out of stock for the same price I would have paid any where else.

Last edited:
I ordered pistons for my Kelsey Hayes and got 2 way to big. I tried calling them and no answer. When I Google them seen lots of negative responses. Just asking.
Jim

they didn't scam me nor did they charge me 20% over what I would have paid somewhere else. I do my homework and they came through when everywhere else was out of stock for the same price I would have paid any where else.
that's awesome and I hope no one else ever has to go through the BS I did - however, the question was asked and I too have an answer/experience.. be sure it's 100% valid

that's awesome and I hope no one else ever has to go through the BS I did - however, the question was asked and I too have an answer/experience.. be sure it's 100% valid
maybe I was a lucky one. idk,but I would buy again. sucks getting burned

Dealt with Jims years ago can't believe he's still in business..what an asshole he was,person on the phone(I believe his wife totally rude..STAY AWAY!!!

I got my power front disc brake conversion kit for my GTS from Jim's this Spring. Everything went just fine. There was even a part missing from the kit and when I called, they got the missing part shipped out to me right away, no issue or additional charges. The lady on the phone was a little gruff, but she did everything I asked without any issue and even called me back with the shipping info on the replacement part as soon as she got it. I would order from them again.

Bad experience here too. Lied about having the part in stock and ready to ship. Had to wait weeks. Very bad customer service, the rude woman from hell. Roll the dice with these folks and don't cry when you get burned. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

well Jim, what do you have to say, anything ? I guess not. you are gonna take another thrashing on a public forum.

I ordered pistons for my Kelsey Hayes and got 2 way to big. I tried calling them and no answer. When I Google them seen lots of negative responses. Just asking.
Jim
I did talk to a lady yesterday, she said that she would check into it and for me to call her back in a hour. Called her back and she said those pistons are no longer available and they will refund my money, we will see.

well Jim, what do you have to say, anything ? I guess not. you are gonna take another thrashing on a public forum.
I'm nearly positive that there is no Jim... it's just a miserable old lady taking orders. I truly believe that those of you who have done well with Jim's were simply fortunate enough to have ordered parts that were readily available.. elsewhere. Don't get me wrong, I did get most of the parts that I ordered - but I never got satisfaction for the parts that didn't make it to me and, the stuff I did get had ALL been relabeled with a Jim's label over the "real" one - - I even called one of the places and CONFIRMED what I suspected.
Why did muddacres have to call back in an hour to find out the part is no longer available? Because Jim's doesn't have anything in stock - she had to call the supplier and find out... so she blindly ordered it for him and THEN found out after the fact that it wasn't available - bet you it's still listed on the website... and will be for a LONG time coming - that my friends IS their game. (or should I say, her game)

I'm nearly positive that there is no Jim... it's just a miserable old lady taking orders.

yes .jpg

-
Back