Joe Cocker

-
lol. he sure could groove. he was probly on acid. but then again hes always done his little hand movements. lol my dad went to see him play in the 80s and the guy was so damn drunk all he could do was mumble. hahahaha i watched the video after i posted my original comment. the captions are so damn funny. all i need is my butt and i. ohhh liverr. dont you know i got a leg. lmao i gotta get my fred. oh shitt. i think i just peed

Saw him in concert in '74 or '75, maybe later (it WAS the '70s), and a roadie had to lead him onstage and put his left hand on the microphone. When Joe realized where he was he held out his right hand and the roadie popped the top on a fifth of vodka and handed it to him. When he finished the fifth he tossed the empty and held out his hand for a refill. This happened 4 times and the man never missed a note. Phenomenal performance on quite a few levels.

5 fiths equals 63. anyone seen the new commercial double meet double cheese. how many sandwiches are you holding. please dont embarass me. how many. idk! how many. i dont know 50. FIFTY!! uuhh 8?? CMON. lol i think its for sonic. or checkers? idk. school tomarro. dang

Oh man, my stomach hurts after that one! I saw Joe back in 70`s too and he likes his drink alright but when he spit out "Cry me a River" , I was hooked. I`ve got a video of "Bennie and the Jets" saved on Youtube just like that one.

-
Back