John Deere Eye Candy,...Any J.D. Fans Out There???????

-
My Dad bought this one new in 1949. I restored it for him for his 85th birthday. I inherited it when he passed away 4 years later. I also have the wagon, plow, mower, and cultivator. If I live long enough I hope to restore them also.
Dallas

Attachments

• small MT.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 162
My Dad bought this one new in 1949. I restored it for him for his 85th birthday. I inherited it when he passed away 4 years later. I also have the wagon, plow, mower, and cultivator. If I live long enough I hope to restore them also.
Dallas

Beautiful job! I enjoy seeing any old tractor besides JD.

Beautiful job! I enjoy seeing any old tractor besides JD.

Lots of old tractor shows in this area. A lot of the bigger ones pull in steam powered. Gotta love 'em.

I go mainly because the old hit and miss engines fascinate me.

Lots of old tractor shows in this area. A lot of the bigger ones pull in steam powered. Gotta love 'em.

I go mainly because the old hit and miss engines fascinate me.

Down here near my house will be a Heritage Days event on Oct.19th which has antique tractor pulls and hit and miss engines plus other activities. Alot of the local farmers drive the old tractors there for the show or the pull. It sucks that I won't be able to go.

I would post pics of my tractor, but this thread ain't grey and red friendly. lol

Attachments

• dick's stuff sept 2013 010.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 146
I like everything he did. I grew up on IH tractors but now I have a Ford 801, Kubota 6950, John Deere 5101E and Case IH 7150 so I am not really committed to any one brand. I like them all!

THAT is ALOT of very cool Green!!!!!

I kinda grew up on a 70 that was my Uncles.

-
Back