Josh's Muscle car Parts

-

muddacres

Reaction score
Has anybody bought parts from this place? I bought
3315-69H
A-body Dual Snorkel Scoop Mounting Hardware
$22.86
1966-74 Mopar Starter Relay (Except 1966-69 Model W/Mt)
$9.84
GBT09-67
1967-1971 A-Body Battery Tray
$17.99

I got hardware and starter relay. I call and ask them about the battery tray and they didn't know it wasn't shipped. so they looked it up said they thought it might ship sometime in the next week. They withdrew the money out of my account even though they didn't have it to ship. The scoop hardware don't have all the pieces that shows in there picture. I email them on the hardware and didn't hear anything for 2 -3 days so I called and had to leave message. Got a email next day and they wanted pictures, sent pictures got mail back and he told me the rubbers parts was in the nuts. I opened the bag and no rubbers in the nuts, send mail and told them, got mail back and owner says just put flat rubber washers under nuts. here is the pictures of the hardware. The 2nd picture is what I received.
729e4fd2-bdec-4d1a-b073-82436aef01cc.jpg
20170815_154134.jpg

I will never buy any more stuff from these guys. sorry for venting. Rant over

wow - they remind me a LOT of Jim's Auto Parts - same kind of set up.. I'd willingly bet they don't stock **** in their "store" (if they even have one) - it's all a smoke and mirrors online presence, aka: middleman. They make $$ doing what you could do if you had the time - they LOOK to have it all, so it seems like a nice one stop shopping spot for you - they take your order and then call around to their suppliers who drop ship to you (usually with a Jim's or in your case Josh's label on the package) - they literally never even touch the merchandise !!- and Jim's screwed me in much the same manner Josh just did you. I gotta know - did you get an actual shipping quote at the time of your order or more of a guesstimate/we'll let you know? and, did they say "yes, in stock" to every item you ordered?

on the picture thing.. what I see is: Josh's uses a stock photo on the web site and didn't know (or doesn't care) that the real supplier had changed the product - now they are back pedaling. Sucks to get screwed like that - on the bright side, it's a 20 spot... Jim's tagged me for considerably more.. as far as I am concerned, they are straight up thieves.

He said in the latest mail he would refund the money, but I would be out the shipping and no parts. As far as the battery tray now he doesn't know when I would get that. I sent back mail and said I will keep the hardware and can you refund me for the battery tray. I think that most of the other places I have ordered parts from, send a email saying they shipped my parts, but not from these guys. I think I have spent around $3000 in the last 6 months and not had a problem with any of them.

I ordered my window fuzzies from Josh's and they came from PUI. No problem, but IIRC, it did take longer than expected to get them.

-
Back