Just a little bit o' fun

-

DragginMAster

Reaction score
was spending some time at some friends house last night and did not leave til around 11pm. On my way home I neared the party street of town, that which leads to the University and has more bars than any other type of business establishment. I decided to make a cruise up and down before returning home.

My pass going uneventfully I neared the interesection to bring me back on my original course, ahead of me were a couple ricers having a little bit of fun, going the same direction as I, they turned and stayed in the left lane, one bumper riding another, I decided to be a lil showy and passed them both on the right. :)

Well, they really got their fart cans a rumbling as a little black number decided he wanted to race, I don't really know what the car was as I did not ever spend much time looking, though he tried to keep pace with me, everytime we got to a light and started rolling again he would have to play catch up... ;-)

I never exceeded the speed limit by more than 5mph, i am not that bad of a squishy, and I can not explain the feelings of exhiliration I felt while playing with the "children" as I like to call them.

when I got to my street I turned off even though their revving engines sounded as if they desired more play time with the granny car.. ;-)

went home only to be followed home by a good friend in his 76 Volare. He had been a badder squishy than me last night, racing a honda with NOS. He got pulled over and though his car was much looked at by the cops he was let loose with not but a verbal warning to be quiter and to please cruise in 3rd gear, not 2nd.

but, what fun is that?

:D

We need a track in Northwest Arkansas.

Nice Night!! And you are so right we do need one.
West plain's should do on !! Hek It would be nice to have one here.
But no one has the balls to do it,

-
Back