Just Checking The New System

-
Pictures I uploaded previous to the change don't seem to be visible in the thread itself.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...ery-careful-working-on-old-cars.347235/page-5
But if I click on "edit" in that post, and then click on the attachment it comes up in a separate window.
Suggestions?
Let's try one here and see what happens.
OK, I can see that in the thread itself here.
Maybe I'll just go reload them since that is still an option.
Now I've reloaded them and I can see them.
But video links in pre-change threads are not working.
And it look like signatures will have to be re-entered?

By the way, I seem to be having trouble posting text above the attachments which is what I would prefer. Same thing in the sister site upgrade.
It shows up below the attachments.
Maybe I'm just not figuring it out yet.

hindenburg.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpeg

My neice is the Marine pilot of the helicopter. She is the closest on the left. God bless our service members!

I like the way it inserts full photo images! I couldn't do that on my iPad before.

Many pictures in threads are not viewable, and do not populate as you look at the thread. When I look at my thread the pictures are visible. But you all probably know this.

Many pictures in threads are not viewable, and do not populate as you look at the thread. When I look at my thread the pictures are visible. But you all probably know this.

They are viewable, you just have to click the name of the photo. I'm still trying to get that fixed.

I have to disagree with you 95teetee - while it is a little hard to get used to (different always is) - there is a lot more functionality right in front of you -which I like a lot. .the message reading pane is different and odd to get used to, but other than that- it's all good I'm not minding it at all

Yes. In my experience doing the other sites --- some people love it out of the box, others hate it -- but they come around after a few days.

Everyone please, do what you can to help members when they ask. If your not sure about something, message me.
-- Some people have difficulty accepting change, - Oh well !! -- Keep up the good work.

I found it but its don't seem to be up and running yet.

Is there no more N+P forum?

Yes, the N&P forum is up & running. You may have to join again....

Click on FORUMS, then scroll down to the N&P forum & hit the "CLICKING HERE" link to accept...

THE SEARCH tool - preferred the old one - the new one is completely funky. cant search anything i am comparing to old one.

Also on forums/threads it doesn't show similar threads down at the bottom anymore - that bums me out.

also it sucks that i cant come in and look at threads that started that day - that was extremely helpful because if anyone was stuck on the side of the road they're thread would just come up in the home page new to old and they would get help from anyone and everyone that would be on currently now we have to search and be very specific with all of that.

Have we lost all our old PMs forever??? Otherwise me likey so far.

Treblig

-
Back