Just feeling a little bummed right now

-

HawaiiDuster

Reaction score
Just heard from my mom back in Hawaii that my dog got loose a week ago and hasn't been seen since :cry: I'm not being a racist, but in the last 10yrs my neighborhood has gone from about 10% to almost 90% immigrants. And 95% of them Philippino. The reason I bring this up is that most of them still eat dogs and its been a real problem in Hawaii with people going around stealing dogs and selling them to be eaten. Its been in the news and a couple of people have been arrested. I've seen the people who live across the street of us cooking a dog over a fire on quite a few occasions, but the police can do nothing unless someone actually witnesses them killing the dog. I'm just venting because I have a gut feeling that my dog ended up as someones dinner, and he didn't deserve to be killed just because someone had a craving.

Thanks for listening, I just had to vent since I'm an ocean away and could do nothing.

I feel your pain. Years ago my dog disappeared while on vacation. During that time a Chinese restaurant was suspected of stealing dogs and cats and using them as food. After about 2 years they were finally caught doing and had their restaurant shut down, think they went to jail for awhile too. Also some were illegals and were deported. I guess people got tired and some got together to hire some Private Investigators. I hope more people get arrested for killing and eating peoples pets.

That just plain sucks Craig. I hope that if your family doesn't find your dog, that the dog catcher did and some little kid ends up with it.

Jack

that sucks, i hope thats NOT what happened to him.....around here they steal dogs and sell them to companies for labratory testing ( i know of a person who lost there dog this way) it just sucks. your damned if you have a mean dog that no one can go near and your damned if youve got a friendly one that will go to anyone....i have 3 dogs of my own so i know how you must feel, especialy bieng far from home and not being able to do anything.....

you gotta be shitt'in me :evil: I just read that and my ears turned red, that pisses me off. I'd love to get my hands on someone like that. I'm not a violent person but I could be real easy on a deal like that. :evil: :evil:

Sorry man, I hope your wrong and your dog shows up!

If I caught someone doing ANYTHING harmful to my dog I'd leave them in a state where suicide would be a pleasant option.....

<sigh....> Yeah, the human race can be extremely disappointing at times. I hope this has a happy ending Greg :thumrigh:

I'd go kill one of "them" just in case... if they didn't get your dog, it would make me feel better about the ones they did get. DOGS RULE!!!!!! :twisted:

Damn straight...what GTS340 said. Dogs do rule. Dogs show and return your love for them. They are such GREAT companions. Craig I am so sorry...and I join my fellow Mopar rodders in hoping and praying your dog will find his way back home to his family. Anyone that hurts a dog... Basterds...every damned one of them...they should be drug out and shot.

-
Back