Just suspension Abody

-

amzchad

Reaction score
I hear that just suspension is coming out with a whole new front end for a body cars. Does anybody know what cars and what years this is going to fit or do they even know how much it is going to be.

I hear that just suspension is coming out with a whole new front end for a body cars. Does anybody know what cars and what years this is going to fit or do they even know how much it is going to be.

Welcome!

I haven't heard a thing... I have heard that poly lower control arm as well as upper bushing squeak!

I have never used poly just the stock rubber type.

Anyone confirm this?:read2:

damn i wish i could afford that

Yeah that's sweet!

Noticed how the coil over shocks have tubes running up to the catch the top of the shock. If you see a kit that just mounts to the exiting shock mount don't buy it! It will work but the car isn't designed that way and I for one wouldn't trust it.

Thats a rip off of Bills alterkation front end.

thats exactly what that is.

If Bills was the only front end kit there would be no competitive pricing! Although they still are pretty $$

its not about competition its about the guys at control freak or a friend of the guys at control freak buying an alter-k and reverse engineering it and selling their copy of it. which is exactly what happened. wish i could remember the name of the guy who bought the alter-k to copy. he was a member at bbd and moparts.

-
Back