Just wanted to say hi .

-

bear

Reaction score
Hi guy's . Some of you might know me from FTO . I've been doing Mopar trucks for a while now , while my 70 Dart has been waiting for me to bring her back to life . She hasn't seen daylight sense 2001 . I originally got it some were in the late 80's / early 90's . Well she's not totally done yet but she's alive again and I thought It's about time I checked in . I just took my first ride in it after 12 years and I gota tell yah , It felt GREAT ! lol

Hi Bear. Man, time sure does fly by doesn't it. So glad to see you getting her back in operation.....I know you had a big grin on your face. :thumleft:

Thanks for the welcome guy's ! I've been working on and building Mopars all my life so hopefully I'll be able to add some input if needed . But no one knows everything , so I welcome any input I can get from all of you as well . ... There's always something to learn .

Hi Bear. Man, time sure does fly by doesn't it. So glad to see you getting her back in operation.....I know you had a big grin on your face. :thumleft:
I'm STILL smiling ! lol :D The Dart is so different from the way we used to have it . It's going to take a little getting used to . But I'm going to enjoy every minute of it . lol

I just checked out your link and that's was one hellava build Stan . Your Dart turned out great !

Thanks bear, It seems like you never get done 100% with these old cars though. But then I guess if I wanted something that I didn't have to work on I would buy a new car!

Thanks bear, It seems like you never get done 100% with these old cars though. But then I guess if I wanted something that I didn't have to work on I would buy a new car!
Isn't that the truth Stan . I built a 69 Charger back in 79/80 and when I say built I mean built , every nut and bolt on that car I did . I just sold it about four years ago or so and I never did consider that car finished . People always looked at me funny when I would say that someday I'll finish this one . They'd say it look's done to me ? . I guess I'm just one of those people that can't leave nothing alone . Even after it's supposed to be done . Just like my Dart . My wife and I had decided to just get the car running throw it in primmer and drive it a little and then decide weather we were going to put it up for sale . Sounds simple enough , Right ? Well as you can see in my avatar , I kinda went over board . It's got a roller cam 360 , a 727 with 0 miles , that paint job I just did about three weeks ago and the list go's on . Everything in that car is brand new . So much for "just lets get it running" . lol

-
Back