Justin Figgatt...Actual Investigation is Underway by Police...Need Victims Info

-
He did belong to the volunteer fire co. Someone called the battalion chief to say their firehouse phones were being used to commit fraud. Don't know if he is still a member.

As chief, i wouldnt want thieves,crooks and rounders on my team.
If he’s gone, all the better. I have no tolerance for scumbags...

What I don't understand is the fact he just keeps going with these scams. Something wrong with our so called justice system. Only thing that will stop him is some street justice and I mean strong street justice.

As much as I agree he is a scumbag. He is good at it. He works harder stealing people's money than some do fighting for it back.
Firefighter alright.....cuz the heat is constantly on him :mob:
What I don't understand is the fact he just keeps going with these scams. Something wrong with our so called justice system. Only thing that will stop him is some street justice and I mean strong street justice.

Man, this guy is a piece of ****. He screws us for money, then screws his daughter and her mom for the second time. You social media warriors should flood his company website with these facts. He states he is an owner/operator of that company so I don't know if he is a contractor or not but maybe his employer will feel the heat and let him go. Bigger people have been run out for less than this!

He was arrested and charged with 'contractor - operate without a license', listed at age 20, so it was within the last year since he's 21 now...

He's doing the same thing with his "customers", collecting the money for the job and not performing the work...

He may be trying to run a contractor business by himself and doing his usual scam...

Contractor Arrest A02.jpg

Last edited:

Some people don't follow through with prosecuting him, that's how he's getting away with it...

If any of you sent money via mail, get with the post office. Not sure if the PO will handle internet payments as it's wire fraud..

I believe sending money through the mail and getting scammed is federal offense if it's from out of state...

Bubba needs a new *****.... People need to follow through and prosecute to get this scumbag thrown in jail...

Not a good start to his young life. I spoke with him a couple times and somehow actually got my parts.

He was arrested and charged with 'contractor - operate without a license', listed at age 20, so it was within the last year since he's 21 now...

He's doing the same thing with his "customers", collecting the money for the job and not performing the work...

He may be trying to run a contractor business by himself and doing his usual scam...

View attachment 1715196239

That's what I was trying to post earlier, His FB page has a photo of him an an excavator. Hell he may have STOLEN the damn thing

View attachment 1715196239

Maybe there is something wrong with people who can't see a scammer until it's too late? I know lots of them. They loved to be lied to. They never seem to learn.

The interesting thing is he doesn't seem the least bit bashful or ashamed. Finding his phone /address / record on the www is just "easy."
Psychopath/Sociopath...he will get worse with time. Sees other people as objects he can use for his own benefit - climbing his way to riches, even if he has to hurt people to get there.

We just had Justin Figgatt scam us on a tree removal job in Dewitt, right up the street from his house. Had no idea he was a scam artist. Supposed to take trees and excavate. No money for trees and left excavation job. Haven’t heard from him in months. Have contacted everyone we can think of with not much luck when we ran across this rabbit hole of all his previous scams. WTF! We are going to contact Brunswick sheriffs office. If anyone has any advice that did sue this a hole we would be all ears…he filmed a show “backwoods loggers of Virginia” here with Bobby Goodson. The guy that ran swamp loggers down in North Carolina I think. Who would have thought it was all a scam….

IMG_4728.jpeg

IMG_5242.jpeg

IMG_5204.jpeg

IMG_5158.jpeg

IMG_5155.jpeg

IMG_5160.jpeg

IMG_5161.jpeg

Wow!!! Just wow!! Looks like he has just moved on to bigger scams to me. This thread hasn't been touched since 2018 so he has moved on from Mopar parts scams then. I have found with my own dealings with my local police that they dont want to deal with anything unless they have to.

Yup Steve a blanket party is needed for this guy. A couple socks with bars of soap in them for the beat down.

Our loggers leave our wooded areas in much better shape.
This guy needs to be hunted down and taught a real life lesson before he screws the wrong person.

-
Back