Kansas City MO car inspection

-

clementine

Flight risk
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a friend that is needing someone to check out a car in Kansas City. Basic stuff like, does the car actually exist? body condition? (pics always tend to look better than actual) Just overall giving it the dirty eyeball as if you are gonna buy it. I would also be interested in a service that does car inspection, so if you have used one with success or can recommend one with confidence, please chime in. Ultimate situation would be that you call my friend while on sight and be his eyes and ears. Im sure he would compensate you for your time. The car is located in a warehouse on 41 Osage Ave. Its an older mercedes.

Thank you for your consideration.

Gonna be heading out of cell range in a couple days and was hoping for a bite on this. My guy would be willing to compensate for time. If you are in the area and willing to get on site and call, a couple C notes would be in order.

Or......any ideas how to pick a "auto inspector"?

Gonna be heading out of cell range in a couple days and was hoping for a bite on this. My guy would be willing to compensate for time. If you are in the area and willing to get on site and call, a couple C notes would be in order.

Or......any ideas how to pick a "auto inspector"?
@ZMan67S is relatively close but he travels a lot? Might be a possibility?

I used Lemon Squad a few years ago and was very impressed.
They contacted the owner, inspected the car and took a lot of pics. They then sent me a lengthy report detailing the condition of the car, engine, how it drove etc... I asked for them to check a couple specific things and they did. I'd use them again.

It's been sussed that the car in question was indeed a scam!

Another scam avoided due to the diligence of the FABO community!!

-
Back