Kendall motor oil

-
You can buy Kendall motor oil at any Firestone Complete Auto Care Center it's the only oil we sell.

Thanks! I will check them out! I use to run Kendall in everything. Whats your alls oppinion on Castrol oil?

The Brad Penn is very good for dino oil, otherwise I like Mobil 1 or Amsoil. I've been using Pennzoil synthetic because I get it for free. lol

The original Kendall is gone. ConocoPhillips now owns the rights to the name.

If you want the real Kendall oil you have to buy Brad Penn.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1099379

You can buy Kendall motor oil at any Firestone Complete Auto Care Center it's the only oil we sell.

i used to work at firestone to!

jones is right tough its a conoco junk now...

Thanks! I will check them out! I use to run Kendall in everything. Whats your alls oppinion on Castrol oil?

for a flat tappet cam go either VR1 racing or penn... ive used both with great luck!

Thanks for the info...theres just too many choices for oil and they are always changing something about it lol. Never know what your buying anymore

Don't want to get into a war of words. But junk is a pretty harsh statement. I have used the old Kendall and what conoco makes now. It is as good and any oil on the shelf. If you have proof otherwise I'd like to see it. There are specality oils made for a specific market that would work better at another application. But for any car being manufactured today it works as well as anything else.

Don't want to get into a war of words. But junk is a pretty harsh statement. I have used the old Kendall and what conoco makes now. It is as good and any oil on the shelf. If you have proof otherwise I'd like to see it. There are specality oils made for a specific market that would work better at another application. But for any car being manufactured today it works as well as anything else.

well last time i checked we are the specialty market...

but agreed for new motors anything on the shelf will work...

Without question...Brad Penn. Semi synthetic, excellent product. Used it since day one, and you WILL see the difference when you pull a motor down. When your a shop like mine, you get to see a LOT of different engines. The Brad Penn engines always look great. ( obviously assuming it was built right to begin with!) we run the Nitro 70 in our Pro Top Outlaw car, and it is simply the best stuff out there. Others claim this, claim that, this stuff works.

Without question...Brad Penn. Semi synthetic, excellent product. Used it since day one, and you WILL see the difference when you pull a motor down. When your a shop like mine, you get to see a LOT of different engines. The Brad Penn engines always look great. ( obviously assuming it was built right to begin with!) we run the Nitro 70 in our Pro Top Outlaw car, and it is simply the best stuff out there. Others claim this, claim that, this stuff works.

I use to use Kendal Nitro blend 70wt in our stroker harleys..went to the keys and back to maryland GOOD stuff.

-
Back