KH 4 piston calipers

-

rednesss

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a new bleeder screw for my KH setup? I had one get stripped on the outside and will need to take a pair of vise grips to it, but wanted to replace it.

Get it out, take it and the caliper to the supply house.
Or just buy one of each size; there are only two or three SAE sizes, and maybe three sizes of metrics-which you are not interested in at all.

These are not bolts, they have a special machining on the end, not to mention the bleed hole going nearly all the way up the middle.

Ok, I'll tell you what size the bleeder screw is, but why don't you just take your good, other one, down to your parts store, and just match it up?

It's, 3/8 x 24.

Cause it's my daily driver, and I didn't want to park in the oil aisle because I couldn't stop :steering:

Aw,no fair............
I thought KHers were 5/16.............but then I haven't looked at mine for,like, maybe, 16 years or so......

OP you are a very brave man, having a near 50 year old car for a DD

Yeah, but most everything is new on it. Though I do have roadside assistance just in case.

Cause it's my daily driver, and I didn't want to park in the oil aisle because I couldn't stop :steering:

You didn't say anything about it currently being driven or not.

I would have taken your post, that's it's being currently worked on.

-
Back