-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RSM

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for kick panels in dark blue for my 71 Demon. I need panels that are original color and in good condition. I'm not looking for repainted panels as I could repaint the black ones I have now. I'm trying to piece back together the interior on my Demon with as much like new or really condition parts. Thank you.

I'm looking for kick panels in dark blue for my 71 Demon. I need panels that are original color and in good condition. I'm not looking for repainted panels as I could repaint the black ones I have now. I'm trying to piece back together the interior on my Demon with as much like new or really condition parts. Thank you.
I have a right one for sale in interior parts, pg.1, but it would probably be considered light blue.

I have a right one for sale in interior parts, pg.1, but it would probably be considered light blue.
I saw it and yes, it's light blue. I may be painting mine as a nice pair of panels will probably be impossible to find.

I have a pair of blue ones from a '73 Valiant. I'm not sure the condition, the car is at my brother's house. These would be at least a medium blue, if not dark blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back