Kill joys

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Its the long weekend,and the plan last night was to have a small fire,ya I know we are not aloud to have open fires in the city but there are hords of people doiny it all summer and winter,and we have had lots to date.But last night someone call the fire department and out went the fire at 9:30:angry5: party went on but dam kill joys,hell its a small wood stove to boot.

Attachments

• DSC00943.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 316
People need to mind their own business if you aren't bothering them. It's like the losers that complain when your grass gets a little tall.

there's a fire ban here, too, but something like that is okay. Just not 'open' fires where people just pile wood on their lawn and light it up.

Like the one my neighbours had a month or so ago that left ash all over my cars.

p.s. I wish you were my neighbour instead of the a-holes I have now lol.

there's a fire ban here, too, but something like that is okay. Just not 'open' fires where people just pile wood on their lawn and light it up.

Like the one my neighbours had a month or so ago that left ash all over my cars.

p.s. I wish you were my neighbour instead of the a-holes I have now lol.

Thanksssssssssssssss,me too

People need to mind their own business if you aren't bothering them. It's like the losers that complain when your grass gets a little tall.

I agree,there are lots of things that go on and I keep my mouth shut.Whats next my dart is to loud.

We permit ours at our Church socials. 3 or 4 of those free standing concave copper kettles..Fire dept gets calls and they just tell 'em its "permitted..."

Hey Don, our boys( all in their 20's) had a fire while we were in Alberta...no big deal as we usually have one when we are home. Well there was a full ban on when someone called them. Take a guess how much the fine was....c'mon guess....nope higher... $410!! They came with the full f'n truck and everything. Now take a guess how long it took them to come to the house and return??? Yep a measly 14 minutes and $410 later....We got the bill in the mail and I quickly turned it over to the kids! Oh the "baked potato" trick wont work, read the bylaws....sorry, at least you didnt get a fine!

Probably tree huggers didn't want you burning wood. Next time burn old tires then they would have something to ***** about!

Hey Don, our boys( all in their 20's) had a fire while we were in Alberta...no big deal as we usually have one when we are home. Well there was a full ban on when someone called them. Take a guess how much the fine was....c'mon guess....nope higher... $410!! They came with the full f'n truck and everything. Now take a guess how long it took them to come to the house and return??? Yep a measly 14 minutes and $410 later....We got the bill in the mail and I quickly turned it over to the kids! Oh the "baked potato" trick wont work, read the bylaws....sorry, at least you didnt get a fine!

Geez you guys are cheap. It's $1,000.00 here in Muskoka!

That is a bummer Steve,no fine they were to busy checking Cindy out lol she was in one of her short tight red dresses with her tits hanging out and high heal shoes to boot.

Too bad there are people out there who thrive on doing nothing but complaining! Glad to see you partied on though!

sure did well into 3 this morning,they also did not like the cherry bomb fireworks. I waited for a few hours and let the last 5 go LMAO.

That is a bummer Steve,no fine they were to busy checking Cindy out lol she was in one of her short tight red dresses with her tits hanging out and high heal shoes to boot.

Pictures?

:worthles:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLE3AA79F6D74750B4"]Where are the white women at? - YouTube[/ame]

We're allowed to burn in up to a 3' x 3' "container".

Any bigger is a no, no....

It more than likely had nothing to do with the fire. You was having fun and some people dont like it when others are having fun.

I don't think you'll be hosting one of these any time soon;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgkqnl0OhPw"]Christmas Tree burn 2012 Truck Haven - YouTube[/ame]

Sucks that your neighbors turned you in :(

Now maybe, just maybe Sgt. Shultz had it right! "I see nothing...I know nothing"! Maybe...

Of course that does run counter to Homeland Security's effort to get us all to "if you see something...say something"!

Glenn

This subject gets my blood boiling. SHAME ON YOU! How inconsiderate!

Early last summer the neighbor put in an open fire pit in his side yard and his college age sons started using it to party with 20-30 of their friends on weekends until 2-3 in morning.
Now mind you my workweek starts on Sundays and this side yard borders my property line and is literally 15' from my bedroom windows and you begin to see the problem.
I dealt with the loud noise levels keeping me up, but when the fire filled my house with smoke and woke me up, it became too much and I got up, went out into the yard insisting they shut it down. The neighbor came out of his house, told me I could just go back in my house, shut my windows, and deal with it, because I couldn't stop them. Well there's been a ban on open fires (you can't even use a burn barrel) that's been in effect for over 30 years in this area and the first violation is a 500 dollar fine, so he's damn lucky I didn't call the fire department. Even in the areas where burning is permitted, if the smoke impacts the neighboring property, it must be shut down. Compounding this is the fact this side yard has a canopy of foliage and overhanging trees that starts 6' off the ground, is directly between his house and mine, has a width of twenty to twenty five feet wide at best with the actual houses at most 35' to 40' apart and there a six foot Cedar board fence that I built to separate the properties when his house lay vacant and in foreclosure for over five years about 6' from this fire pit, the summer had been long, hot, and dry, and this neighbor is damn lucky BOTH houses didn't go up in flames.
I believe in settling things amongst yourselves, but this neighbor's attitude, even after he discovered I was right about fire ban, and has stopped using the fire pit since that incident makes me wish I HAD turned him in.

-
Back