kinda new from nd/mn 74 valiant

-

74440door

Reaction score
Hello all ,new member name but not new was one here bout 8 years ago. Had a 75 valiant
Back then with a 360. Sold that 5 years ago due to college loans.now im back and gonna
Start a new project gonna be a 74 valiant 4 door just like last but gonna do a 440 swap to this one. Instead of the 360 swap. In process of finding a engine to use right now. Got a Dana 60 out of truck im gonna use for axle gonna have at narrowed and housing ends put on. Heres a pic of car got it last month was sitting in a garage in st paul for 23 yrs.its a 318 car does not run timing chain broke back in 92 sat ever since.

Attachments

• NCM_0053.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 58
  • NCM_0054.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 50
I love it, my younger brother has a 74 Valiant 4 door 318 auto same gold color that is pretty fun to cruise around in. He got it from the original owner, who bought it in Colorado I believe, then moved to Minnesota. Looking foreward to seeing what you do with this.

Thanks hopeing French lake can find me one they had one on there website last week now not on there my dad was thinking of picking it up sat he lives closer than me. He might have but hasn't told me yet. maybe was gonna go get one this Friday if they get one in. I got a 360 block if I get pissed and cant find a 440 by winter.

-
Back