King Richard accepts the challenge....

-
Anybody who grew up watching the King knows exactly what would happen , don't matter what car they run he's going to let her get half a car on him then turn her into the wall on the first lap , then spend the rest of the race laughing about it as runs around alone , the King don't play dumb shyte with anybody period , he'll do the same to Tony if he wants to join the fun .

Out of an old Savannahnow news article.
n 1996, Richard Petty, the winningest driver in Winston Cup history, was charged with running into the rear bumper of a man traveling on Interstate 85 north of Charlotte, N.C. Petty apparently was upset the man was driving in the left lane at a slower rate than other traffic. Petty was fined $65 after admitting he bumped the man at 60 mph to get his attention.
"I blinked my lights, and he put on his brakes to slow down," Petty said. "I didn't slow down.".

The media and NASCAR could make some big money with a TV special or PPV event invloving Petty and danica. I'm sure they coudl through some other retro and special appeaence stuff in there.

PEtys garage just built a hemi NASCAR replica. See this months HR mag.

Richard Petty knows how to drive and win, Danika Patrick knows how to promote. (modern day)
I bet King Richard would kick her beautiful, perfect, and awesome body in a race.
Too bad it won't happen.

Tony Stewart would probably rig Daniacas car to beat The King.

I'd expect something like that from Chad and his "Johnsons".....

Anybody who grew up watching the King knows exactly what would happen , don't matter what car they run he's going to let her get half a car on him then turn her into the wall on the first lap , then spend the rest of the race laughing about it as runs around alone , the King don't play dumb shyte with anybody period , he'll do the same to Tony if he wants to join the fun .

I agree 100% regarding the whole Danica thing...no one does less with more...but lets leave the Tony bashing out of it. Y'all gotta know that he didn't put her in a car because she would be competitive, he put her in there for the promotional value...she's a token. Besides being one of the better drivers in NASCAR, Tony's a pretty shrewd business man too!! my .02

I agree about Tony Stewart. I've actually kinda grown to like the guy. He was a snot nosed little asshole for a while, but now it seems he's grown out of it some.

Tony Stewart is a joke. would love to turn the clock back, Petty would school all drivers of today, weather it be cars of today or yester year.

-
Back