kiwi duster

-

kiwitony

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have just joined your site,looks cool.I have imported a 73 petty blue 340 duster to new zealand from california last year.I have got it road legal for our roads and have taken it to car show two weeks ago and got some great comments about it.There are not alot of dusters over here.Maybe the only 340 duster over here.The car is in good nick for its age showing 45,000 miles on the clock.Its an h code car with a 727 reprogramed auto,an 8 1/4 3.9:1;rearend with a sure grip.the motor has some work done to it.750 holley alloy high rise,full msd,crome headers,and flowmasters.It has a factory windback sunroof,bucket seats,console,tuff wheel,fold down rear seat,15 inch ralley wheels with TAs,it has subframe connectors and a diff snubber.parts here are hard to find so sites like this are great for learning more about the cars.I am looking for a 8 3/4 diff for this car and info on fitting power steer to it.I have a pump and box out of a 70 challanger small block car with some brackets but not all of them and may need an idler arm to.any help would be great
cheers Tony

welcome TONY from around under...

Tony - welcome to the site -

Not positive, but I believe converting to PS will require you to get a different steering column, one that has the correct length to fit your PS box.

-
Back