• Panther Pink

Votes: 18 30.5%

• Total voters
-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
I Nailed it down to two colors

Hemi Orange V2 or FM3 Panther Pink
What do you guys think about the colors?

For the car or the engine bay? LOL JUST KIDDING!!! For me it would be Hemi Orange over the Panther Pink. But like has been said so many times b4 as long as you are happy with the color thats all that matters.

I know that. Thats why i ask "WHAT DO YOU Think", so I can get other peoples opinions without them saying its what you want

And yes this is for the entire car not just the engine bay

orange but im not impartial

Picture052.jpg

If it was a lady's car pink would seem fitting but for a guy's car....... I don't know. I voted Orange.

I wasnt trying to give you a hard time about it.

I hate pink thats probably the only color i wouldnt paint any car,so the decision was easy for me..

Panther Pink is a 8) color, but in the long run....Hemi Orange all the way

i VOTDED ORANGE,AND THAT Duster needs chrome it looks like the new cars.No chrome,did i say I love Chrome..hehe!!

i VOTDED ORANGE,AND THAT Duster needs chrome it looks like the new cars.No chrome,did i say I love Chrome..hehe!!

Then you will hate my car.....it's pretty much chrome-less....lol :cheers:

Different strokes for ...............

it takes cajones to drive a pink car....and i personally think its a cool colour...I have thought of painting my scamp that colour, but i dont want to take flack from my bro and dad (since im still living with them)....when i have my own house and dont have to hear them everyday maybe i will own an FM3 car

I voted orange. I also love the blacked out grill look. It would even be cool without the black hood.
Andrew

-
Back