Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hey BP I herd that State Farm Insurance got hacked and someone stole all there files and they are completely shut down all over the Nation.
My boss called them today to figure out why they haven't paid him for a $6000 job he just finished and they told him all there files are gone and no one has a clue on paying any body shop for repairs.
Hope they catch the bastards that did that. Should be good for 20 years at least.

Morning guys. Sounds like a bad time down in Texas, a lot of snow and no power.
Mother Nature can be cruel at times.
It's cool out this morning. I checked the temp at 6am and it's -21 and feels like -30
Supposed to be sunny and warming up to -4 this afternoon. This is supposed to be the end of the really cold weather today, lets hope so.
Everyone have a great day

It's so cold:
I actually saw a gangsta pull his pants up.

Your false teeth chatter, and they are still in the glass.

We had to chisel the dog off a lamp-post

Morning guys. Sounds like a bad time down in Texas, a lot of snow and no power.
Mother Nature can be cruel at times.
It's cool out this morning. I checked the temp at 6am and it's -21 and feels like -30
Supposed to be sunny and warming up to -4 this afternoon. This is supposed to be the end of the really cold weather today, lets hope so.
Everyone have a great day
North Dakota is shipping power to Texas along with other States.
They shut some of us off for 45 minutes 2 times a day.
Hasn't happened to me yet.

Morning Mark watched the video you sent me was kinda hard not to touch the screen. lol

Isn't that nice of them to do that especially right now when you're in a deep freeze. Hope you have a wood stove.
They started that yesterday morning at about 7 am and was 20 below so not to bad and I don't mind if they do that to me a few times just to help out.

They started that yesterday morning at about 7 am and was 20 below so not to bad and I don't mind if they do that to me a few times just to help out.
It's a real mess down there right now. They don't have the equipment to clear the roads and not the proper clothing either as this doesn't happen very often

150965271_1134849763691631_2299135000884416026_o.jpg

It's a real mess down there right now. They don't have the equipment to clear the roads and not the proper clothing either as this doesn't happen very often
Been there when I drove semi when it snowed about an inch and it backed up traffic real bad.

Still warming up here 9 below and another sunny day coming.
I'll feel like fixing my sewer by the weekend when it gets 30*f

Still warming up here 9 below and another sunny day coming.
I'll feel like fixing my sewer by the weekend when it gets 30*f
You mentioned about having insurance for it. I'm assuming like everything else there would be a deductible. First of all, can you fix it yourself cheaper then the deductible, second, do you want to be outside fixing it yourself and thirdly will that put your premiums up next year because of a claim. Damn ins companies, they like to collect the premiums but don't like to pay out and will get out of it if they can because all the i's and t's aren't dotted and crossed.

You mentioned about having insurance for it. I'm assuming like everything else there would be a deductible. First of all, can you fix it yourself cheaper then the deductible, second, do you want to be outside fixing it yourself and thirdly will that put your premiums up next year because of a claim. Damn ins companies, they like to collect the premiums but don't like to pay out and will get out of it if they can because all the i's and t's aren't dotted and crossed.
I'll thaw it out if I can but if the plumber gets here before the weekend than that would be great.
My kids will help me if I need them.

If it wasn’t for you guys I wouldn’t know what is going on in the states thankyou , cheers happy hump day !

Sending warmer weather your way guys you should have it in no time I sent it airmail.

-
Back