Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Thanks Fred. Lots people without power already from the breaking branches from the snow. It's raining now. Now when this stuff freezes its gonna suck.
Heading this way so me and Murray are next. The wind is not a big deal but the snow and if it's a wet snow will be.

So this is the upside down flat bed for the old truck all painted and reinforced with the slides to hold the seats on the side. really not great just trying to match the rest of the truck.and this is an original 92 year old flat bed frame.

IMG_20221104_140105287_HDR.jpg

Thanks Fred. Lots people without power already from the breaking branches from the snow. It's raining now. Now when this stuff freezes its gonna suck.
Supposed to start raining here tonight, then turn to snow tomorrow, woohoo. Most of the snow we got earlier this week is almost gone already, but the temperature is also expected to drop next week.

What good is this post if you keep restarting? I won in 2017. And again 2019. GEEZ.

Looks like it's cooling down real fast here and sorry to say heading your way Mark.
If it is it won't be for a while yet. Low 20's through the weekend till Wed. and the temp gets to around 8-10 but still sunny regardless. This can stay till end of April then warm up. suits me just fine

So this is the upside down flat bed for the old truck all painted and reinforced with the slides to hold the seats on the side. really not great just trying to match the rest of the truck.and this is an original 92 year old flat bed frame.

View attachment 1716006624
I'm crowding 74. Wish my frame was that good lol

Morning men, yup frost on the pumpkins this morning but sunny and calling for snow possibly tomorrow dont think much but you never know , water comes from the south here and meets with the north then look out ! Stay safe bitches :lol:

Went out for a drive in the Cuda today and it was lovely.
When I came home my wife and I sat on the deck in the nice warm sun.
We're talking and a large Coyote walked by us and down the driveway and never bat an eye,
I must say he does keep the rabbit population in check

so got the bar stool brackets in and all welded up just need the tractor seats and swivels before paint then can start on the bar.

IMG_20221105_122208233.jpg

IMG_20221105_144852902.jpg

Went out for a drive in the Cuda today and it was lovely.
When I came home my wife and I sat on the deck in the nice warm sun.
We're talking and a large Coyote walked by us and down the driveway and never bat an eye,
I must say he does keep the rabbit population in check
Would think the cat population as well. lol

Morning Fred. Had tea this morning.
Hope everyone remembered to adjust the time and get that extra hour of none sleep.
I actually slept in an extra hour.
Have a wonderful day.

Morning Fred. Had tea this morning.
Hope everyone remembered to adjust the time and get that extra hour of none sleep.
I actually slept in an extra hour.
Have a wonderful day.
I got up at 4 the wind was howling so loud it woke me up.
Takes me a few days too adjust to the time change but I'll figure it out. lol

-
Back