Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Fred did you get my email message off Abodies
Been getting so much Email I haven't looked.
OK yep I got it I'll reply here for ya, it's a yes I'd be happy to get you some if I can find it and sure it's around some place.
I'll look and see.

Morning men happy Tuesday! Short week Friday we honour our Men and women who fought for our freedom, my heart goes out to all past and present thankyou is not enough.
In Ontario the kids, banks etc and of course the Gov workers get the day off.
My late Father in Law served in WW2 and he always had to work the 11th. He didn't say much but I know it ticked him off.

E4406F8E-D51B-4F3F-B9FD-AD3DB36BA6E3.jpeg

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Have a good hump. Oh sorry, have a good day.
Guess somebody in California isn't going to work today.
You think all your worries will be taken care of but then all of a sudden, friends you didn't even know you had are knocking on your door. I think I'd give most of it to charity and keep maybe 2 million.

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Have a good hump. Oh sorry, have a good day.
Guess somebody in California isn't going to work today.
You think all your worries will be taken care of but then all of a sudden, friends you didn't even know you had are knocking on your door. I think I'd give most of it to charity and keep maybe 2 million.
Think I would move and change my name real fast.

Morning guys looks like a storm will be rolling through tomorrow with a pile of white ****.
Hang on Murray looks like were gonna get **** on.

Gotta fill my gas cans and put MIL car away.
I should sell her car then I don't have to worry about it.
Mom lived a short block from the main drag. Everything she needed was with in 2 blocks. She went shopping got the mail went to doc. Got hair done etc had groceries delivered. So I shut the car down early no need for that expense and worry. Hurting herself is one thing hurting someone else could get real expensive

Mom lived a short block from the main drag. Everything she needed was with in 2 blocks. She went shopping got the mail went to doc. Got hair done etc had groceries delivered. So I shut the car down early no need for that expense and worry. Hurting herself is one thing hurting someone else could get real expensive
That's what I'm worried about is her killing someone on her way to town.
I'm pulling the battery out of it and putting on a car cover so that should fix that.

That's what I'm worried about is her killing someone on her way to town.
I'm pulling the battery out of it and putting on a car cover so that should fix that.
Well all winterized now gonna sit back and have a drink and get back to work on the old truck.
Should have my 8 old tractor seats by the end of the week that are the bar stools.

Well all winterized now gonna sit back and have a drink and get back to work on the old truck.
Should have my 8 old tractor seats by the end of the week that are the bar stools.
Sitting here in my toy box having a whiskey. Just finished tarping and putting boat in shed cleaned out van. Looking around shop thinking wow sure a lot of stuff was done in here. 30 years of car repair from old man and model A to me and my son and the dart. From sausage making to whiskey cookin. Which the time is near oh boy hot sausage right out of the smoker mouth is just drooling. Memories and more to be made. These are the good times Fred grab on.

Sitting here in my toy box having a whiskey. Just finished tarping and putting boat in shed cleaned out van. Looking around shop thinking wow sure a lot of stuff was done in here. 30 years of car repair from old man and model A to me and my son and the dart. From sausage making to whiskey cookin. Which the time is near oh boy hot sausage right out of the smoker mouth is just drooling. Memories and more to be made. These are the good times Fred grab on.
Yes they are the good times and they don't last long enough I think but will enjoy every minute.

Well I hate to say it but will put the Sta-Bil in the car and fill up the tank tomorrow.
Clean it up and put it away. Hate having to do this but the temps are getting around our 0c and a possibility of a light snow on Monday.
Probably change the snows over next week.
Time to hibernate.

Well I hate to say it but will put the Sta-Bil in the car and fill up the tank tomorrow.
Clean it up and put it away. Hate having to do this but the temps are getting around our 0c and a possibility of a light snow on Monday.
Probably change the snows over next week.
Time to hibernate.
Ah the dreaded hibernation stage. Walked by the dart shed today she was snoring peacefully just a low
Hate to have to wake her up in the middle but want to rearc the rear springs. Parenthood sucks sometimes.

Have you sat down with your MIL and discuss the future with her Fred?.
Yep I did but still working on the nursing home idea she doesn't want to go she wants to die before then. Told her I'm not the one to end her life and no one else will either.

Ah the dreaded hibernation stage. Walked by the dart shed today she was snoring peacefully just a low
Hate to have to wake her up in the middle but want to rearc the rear springs. Parenthood sucks sometimes.
Email sent.

Thanks again for the tranny fix on my old truck Murray will start on it after I get the party wagon part done.
Ya I didn’t think ford in those years would build anything that complicated. I mean every bearing in that transmission can be bought at the local implement dealership. Just beware of the input shaft bearing original has no seals you have to take inner seal out for lubercation on the new one. This stops one of the oil spots under truck where it is parked rear u joint nothing you can do it will drip as it is a total loss oiling system. I use 600W valvata in trans. and diff that’s what ford recommend seems to work fine. It’s synthetic gear box oil for meat packing plants.

7538035922256994958.jpg
This is my oldest daughter with husband and my oldest grand son about a year after grand son caught himself on fire and took a lot of months to get him patched up in Minneapolis hospital.

-
Back