Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
More door Chevelle with a 6 in it, that's a little different. I was puttin' gas in a customer car, ya probly remember back when gas stations had people to do that :lol: customer asks me to check the oil on the 67 or 68 Camaro I was gassin' up. I open the hood and it's got a Chevy II 4cyl in it :wtf:. I was a little surprised to say the least. Wait just a minute here. I get to the back of the Camaro to top it off, put the gas cap on, flip the license plate up where it belongs, AHHHH that explains it. It's from Canada :lol:

More door Chevelle with a 6 in it, that's a little different. I was puttin' gas in a customer car, ya probly remember back when gas stations had people to do that :lol: customer asks me to check the oil on the 67 or 68 Camaro I was gassin' up. I open the hood and it's got a Chevy II 4cyl in it :wtf:. I was a little surprised to say the least. Wait just a minute here. I get to the back of the Camaro to top it off, put the gas cap on, flip the license plate up where it belongs, AHHHH that explains it. It's from Canada :lol:
That engine was known as the Iron Duke

Been a gorgeous day all day
Spend an hour or so cleaning up the car for tonight. Been a while since I did that.
Looks pretty good now
Have a great evening guys
Remembering 9/11 today.
WOW 22 years. Unbelievable, I remember seeing it on the news.

You've had it pretty bad this year Biff but thanks for your dedication. I'm sure you've saved a few lives out there.
How is the smoke there now?
No smoke here been ok that way . I am just one small part of a big machine. Thank you just the same

Morning guys.
Good car show last night but didn't take any pics because I've posted them before.
Another nice day today and we'll take that. Once that sun goes down it cools off pretty quickly.
A lot of shows closing down the end of the week but our group keeps going as long as possible.
We sure make the most of it, it's a long winter as we all know.
Have a great day

Thought this would get your heart started

373473014_614987047372746_6611382617502613165_n.jpg

Never seen one with a 4 banger.

Well we've had a lot of wet sunshine today. It was just pounding down earlier. Stopped and the roads dried up and down it came again. Not that we didn't need it.
So we stayed in the house and did a major cleaning.
The rest of the week looks decent but cooling down at night.

Had a quarter inch over Mon aftrnoon. Nothing in sight as far as precip. Just sunshine and mid to low 80's for the next week or so.

Morning fellas,
I'm going to stick my neck out and say it's going to be sunny all day. Time will tell though.
I go for physio today so that should certainly help the shoulders. They aren't bad at the moment thank goodness.
Hey Fred how did your son make out with the AA? Did he make any money?
Have a wonderful day guys and Happy Hump Day as well

Morning fellas,
I'm going to stick my neck out and say it's going to be sunny all day. Time will tell though.
I go for physio today so that should certainly help the shoulders. They aren't bad at the moment thank goodness.
Hey Fred how did your son make out with the AA? Did he make any money?
Have a wonderful day guys and Happy Hump Day as well
Morning everyone another sunny day a bit cold but not going to complain.
AA went over real well he said but was a small turn out so he didn't do real well.

1694613236602.png

Morning guys.
Today will be beautiful and finally get to go to the big show an hr away.
It got cancelled last week because of rain and this is their last show for the season.
Maybe I'll get lucky and win a 3 day weekend in Florida or Vegas door prize.
Most likely get a 50/50 as well.
Have a great day, I know I will

Morning guys.
Today will be beautiful and finally get to go to the big show an hr away.
It got cancelled last week because of rain and this is their last show for the season.
Maybe I'll get lucky and win a 3 day weekend in Florida or Vegas door prize.
Most likely get a 50/50 as well.
Have a great day, I know I will
Good luck Mark hope you get to go to Vegas.

-
Back