Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1710910863496.gif

So the first day of Spring and has been snowing all GD day. Not enough to cover the ground though just enough to annoy everyone
Nice and sunny here, colder than a witch’s … drive way to the lab is solid ice can’t walk on it have to go through the bush where you still have some traction. Sun is acting like a Zamboni melts it enough to level it and shine it up ugh

It was dull and overcast this morning but now it's sunny and just as cold as this morning.
They're talking about 40mph winds tonight and more snow. So far Spring isn't worth a ****.
Supposed to get spring weather next week quote unquote

Sitting at 24*f with a windchill of 12* right now. We got a little bit of snow overnight and it has been snowing a little bit today, but no real accumulation yet. Supposed to snow tonight, tomorrow, Friday and Saturday. Woo-hoo. Maybe see back to seasonal temperatures by the middle of next week.
While we do need the moisture, it could certainly be in the form of rain, at least that might be more beneficial.

Sitting at 24*f with a windchill of 12* right now. We got a little bit of snow overnight and it has been snowing a little bit today, but no real accumulation yet. Supposed to snow tonight, tomorrow, Friday and Saturday. Woo-hoo. Maybe see back to seasonal temperatures by the middle of next week.
While we do need the moisture, it could certainly be in the form of rain, at least that might be more beneficial.
They were talking about your weather on the noon news today. Up and down like a toilet seat. Hopefully you're feeling better now

They were talking about your weather on the noon news today. Up and down like a toilet seat. Hopefully you're feeling better now
Set new record highs on Sunday and Monday, and today we are a full 20*f below the seasonal average. Crazy ****.
Last week there were dozens of motorcycles and classic cars out on the road already.

Haven't gotten that much snow......... yet, about 2 inches so far, but more to come in the next day or so. Woke up with a sore throat this morning, getting really ******* tired of feeling like **** constantly.
After missing 4 weeks of work I have been forced to dip into my savings account to make sure everything gets paid and there's food in the house. Can't afford to miss any more time from work.

Haven't gotten that much snow......... yet, about 2 inches so far, but more to come in the next day or so. Woke up with a sore throat this morning, getting really ******* tired of feeling like **** constantly.
After missing 4 weeks of work I have been forced to dip into my savings account to make sure everything gets paid and there's food in the house. Can't afford to miss any more time from work.
Sorry to hear that

Don't you have short time disabilities? All you need is a note from the Dr

Went out shopping this morning.
Holy crap there was a strong cold wind from the north.
A long walk across the parking lot lol.
Tomorrow isn't looking much better.
Sounds like Mother Nature has PMS!!

**** Randy it's been a long time being sick. :BangHead:

No more work for me in the Bodyshop till next Tuesday, figured I'd take some time to be home and stop procrastinating and get some **** done.

-
Back