Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Yep looks like another 2 weeks of low temps here.
Pretty nice day here, went through 36 hrs of mist/rain, the kind of weather that just f…s up the gravel roads so you can’t even drive around the potholes. Cool but sun shining, got really drunk out last night. Stood around the fire pit, drank and told stories till we could see the sun coming up. When I woke in mid afternoon there was about 1/2” in the bottom of the 40 I had. Got all the scrap wood and brush burnt cooked a **** load of brain cells a good time was had by all. Now the over hang, hopefully I’ll sleep through most of it. Make it a good one guys

Pretty nice day here, went through 36 hrs of mist/rain, the kind of weather that just f…s up the gravel roads so you can’t even drive around the potholes. Cool but sun shining, got really drunk out last night. Stood around the fire pit, drank and told stories till we could see the sun coming up. When I woke in mid afternoon there was about 1/2” in the bottom of the 40 I had. Got all the scrap wood and brush burnt cooked a **** load of brain cells a good time was had by all. Now the over hang, hopefully I’ll sleep through most of it. Make it a good one guys
Sounds like you had a good birthday. :thumbsup:

Got over 3 inches of rain over the weekend. The fish and frogs will be happy.

1714368948736.gif

Morning guys... Who knows what the weather will be today. It seems to be changing by the minute.
Have a great week.
The weather for me is not a real concern anymore. All it means is I’ll have to change my plans. Kinda sucks but no real damage, always tomorrow and if tomorrow doesn’t happen oh well.

Morning guys snowing here and so far 1 inch on the ground.
Bright side is I don't have to mow the grass yet.

Wed thurs and Fri are supposed to be 20 and beautiful sun.
Wife and I went to the nursery this morning. It was a last minute thing so grabbed my shorts and did wear a sweatshirt plus my jacket. Glad I did, that wind was blowing right up my backside and created a major shrinkage I'm sure.
Plants sure are getting expensive and looks like we have a fortune in the ground haha.
On the way home stopped for lunch so that was more brownie points I hope.
Have a good one guys

Wed thurs and Fri are supposed to be 20 and beautiful sun.
Wife and I went to the nursery this morning. It was a last minute thing so grabbed my shorts and did wear a sweatshirt plus my jacket. Glad I did, that wind was blowing right up my backside and created a major shrinkage I'm sure.
Plants sure are getting expensive and looks like we have a fortune in the ground haha.
On the way home stopped for lunch so that was more brownie points I hope.
Have a good one guys
Not gonna get any brownie points with shrinkage Mark. :lol:

-
Back