Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hi guys.
Wife and I are under the weather right now. She's had it worse than me so I get to play nurse for her.
We sure don't wonder too far from the toilet.
Hopefully we're better tomorrow. Just one of those bugs that's floating around I guess

Hi guys.
Wife and I are under the weather right now. She's had it worse than me so I get to play nurse for her.
Hopefully we're better tomorrow. Just one of those bugs that's floating around I guess
Dang Mark, I cant even recommend booze for that kind of sick. Hope you get better. Dont take that stuff too lightly, especially at your age. :poke:

Hi guys.
Hope it's just a 24-hour bug Mark.

Morning guys and thanks for the advice. We both had some chicken soup last night for supper and both of us were starting to feel a bit better at bedtime. Knowing my wife, she'll want to be out in the garden today.
I may have to tie her to the chair.
Going to try going to a car show tonight. It's a once a year show at a trim shop in town.
Yes I'll take pictures Fred haha.
You're right Fred there are a lot of bugs going around.

ah, chicken soup! good for what ails ya.
1715796485233.png

Morning guys.
Didn't go to the show last still feeling like crap.
Sounds like they filled the back lot though.
There was also a threat of rain but stayed dry for them.
I was about to have lunch and got a call from my dentist asking where I was. I forgot my app so went straight down and 1.5 hrs I got home. Geez the hygienist can talk but the good news is no cavities and everything looked good.
The best part is the Gov. pays the bill now.
Sunny today can't believe it.
Feel sorry for you guys out west with the fires once again. We don't have any smoke drifting over Ontario but give it time.

Afternoon guys.
OMG what a beautiful day it's been.
Wife and I sat on the deck soaking up the sun. Finally had to move into some shade.
I was taking to my neighbour. They headed out to Georgia on Fri with his truck with a 6.2 engine.
He pulled an 18 foot trailer with him.
The G.M. truck has 100,120km so just shy of 65,000 miles.
They got into Virginia and the water pump went and it blew the motor up. As soon as the hot light came on he pulled over.
Apparently the 6.2 has a problem with water pumps. The truck and trailer got towed into a dealership and they got someone on it right away even though they we busy. So they get the news the engine is shot. So this is when gets interesting. The Chevy truck was built in the USA but because the truck resides in Canada the warranty is void.
He rented a truck and went on to the races in Georgia but he couldn't do a one way rental so had to be brought back.
Back home he found a towing company that could go south and pick up his truck in Virginia. He drives the rental back with the flatbed following and he gets his truck back home with a bill for 6000 bucks.
So the truck is now at the dealer he bought it from and always serviced it at.
The service manager is dealing with it now and my neighbour is going after GM for the towing. The good news is they had a great time at the races.
My neighbour has been buying all his new vehicles from the same G.M. dealer since he was 18 and he's now 60 years old.
See what The General has to say

Afternoon guys.
Wife and I sat on the deck soaking up the sun. Finally had to move into some shade.
I was taking to my neighbour. They headed out to Georgia on Fri with his truck with a 6.2 engine.
They got into Virginia and the water pump went and it blew the motor up. As soon as the hot light came on he pulled over.
Apparently the 6.2 has a problem with water pumps. The truck and trailer got towed into a dealership and they got someone on it right away even though they we busy. So they get the news the engine is shot. So this is when gets interesting. The Chevy truck was built in the USA but because the truck resides in Canada the warranty is void.
He rented a truck and went on to the races in Georgia but he couldn't do a one way rental so had to be brought back.
Back home he found a towing company that could go south and pick up his truck in Virginia. He drives the rental back with the flatbed following and he gets his truck back home with a bill for 6000 bucks.
The service manager is dealing with it now and my neighbour is going after GM for the towing. The good news is they had a great time at the races.
My neighbour has been buying all his new vehicles from the same G.M. dealer since he was 18 and he's now 60 years old.
I would almost bet he gets the bird from GM, the dealer might help him out a little. And the bit about the warranty sounds a little hokey to me.
With hwy tractors, warranty is payed to the serial number of the tractor.

Afternoon guys.
Poor guy that sucks.
Visited my youngest boy today in Bismark. He is in prison as I told you all before and has about a year left. I got to tour the prison and see how he lives and all the guys in his cell block. Really impressed with the inmates and guards. A bunch of good people that were very nice and fun to talk to.

-
Back