Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Got all the family coming today for combined birthdays.
Haven't all been together since xmas and the weather is perfect
Have a great day, I know we will

Got all the family coming today for combined birthdays.
Haven't all been together since xmas and the weather is perfect
Have a great day, I know we will
My inlaws tried that a few times
I guess one of my sister in laws has a birthday a few days after mine

I always told em, I don't mind if you guys want to combine birthday parties, but if you do, I won't be there

It's the one day a year that supposed to be mine, and I ain't sharing it

I guess I'm just wierd that way, but to me, not celebrating a birthday is better then sharing it

Sam and I went for a plane ride today and were talking about the great time we had visiting you.
Gonna have to try and do that again.
I thought he sold his plane. Another visit would be great. Maybe remember the time difference this time. :poke:

Took my dogs to the park this morning, then did some grocery spending, yikes, $500 bucks gone in a flash! Stopped in at mom's for a visit, then into the garage for a while. For dinner I barbecued a couple steaks and taters, had a few beers, now watching some Street Outlaws on pvr, got tomorrow off too!

Took my dogs to the park this morning, then did some grocery spending, yikes, $500 bucks gone in a flash! Stopped in at mom's for a visit, then into the garage for a while. For dinner I barbecued a couple steaks and taters, had a few beers, now watching some Street Outlaws on pvr, got tomorrow off too!
Sounds good Randy have a good Civic holiday. Not sure what that's all about but any day off is a good day.

Been working on my 97 T-bird this weekend, found out that the ECM is bad, as well as one of the coil packs. Fuel pump was also bad, and I picked up a set of good used tires yesterday. One of the O2 sensor leads had been sitting on the exhaust, melting the insulation and sending bad signals. It's been challenging/frustrating at times with these electrical issues, but otherwise, the car is solid, needed only front rotors and pads and rear shocks, plugs and wires.

Been working on my 97 T-bird this weekend, found out that the ECM is bad, as well as one of the coil packs. Fuel pump was also bad, and I picked up a set of good used tires yesterday. One of the O2 sensor leads had been sitting on the exhaust, melting the insulation and sending bad signals. It's been challenging/frustrating at times with these electrical issues, but otherwise, the car is solid, needed only front rotors and pads and rear shocks, plugs and wires.
Can you still get parts to fix it?

1691386005000.gif

Sounds good Randy have a good Civic holiday. Not sure what that's all about but any day off is a good day.
A civic holiday means all the gov workers, mailmen, beer store and ligour stores are off but most other have to work. How civic is that? Everyone should be off not just the privileged few.
With excepts like pharmacies or at least one open in the area, gas stations and service vehicles etc

Morning guys.
We had a great time with family yesterday and the weather was perfect
Really nice to get the cousin's together
Good food and lots of hugs made the day perfect
Have a great day

Morning guys.
We had a great time with family yesterday and the weather was perfect
Really nice to get the cousin's together
Good food and lots of hugs made the day perfect
Have a great day
Glad you had a good day Mark, How's the shoulder doing?

Clean up on aisle 282, highway 282, that is! Somebody really had a bad day! I had to wait a while to get around this today. Tow rig driver was scratching his head how to hook up.

IMG_20230807_125613255_HDR.jpg

Oh crap hope no one got hurt.
Hey Pound I'm up in Bisbee ND any car shows down your way soon?
Got one at the nursing home tonight, can't remember all of them this month! I think the "granny" run is coming up in Grand Rapids. I can't pull up the NDSRA calendar right now. Always seems like there is a show somewhere!

I might be in Grand Forks for the show at Rydell's. My kid has a soccer tournament about then

I might be in Grand Forks for the show at Rydell's. My kid has a soccer tournament about then
Keep me updated if you go to Grand Forks I'll see if I can be there to meet up. Haven't been to any of Rydell's car shows yet.

-
Back