Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1713331134316.gif

First on Notre Dame, then Main Street, now on Murray, it runs between Main and mcphilps 1/2 mile south of perimeter

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
The rain hasn't started yet but it will and lots of it so it sounds.
Have a great day regardless

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
The rain hasn't started yet but it will and lots of it so it sounds.
Have a great day regardless
Snow, rain, windy, just above freezing everything sloppy wet for 2.5 days now, suppose to go on til Saturday. Ugh!! Well back into hibernation, made the mistake of thinking that was the last fire in the lab’s box stove for the year. Try and make it a good one guys

I really want to win that wall of wrenches. Looks to be a pretty complete set, with most common sizes. But the shipping scares me. If I win, can you meet halfway? Like halfway between my house and garage would be great! Thanks!

Hey guys.
Man it's been raining fairly hard all day plus 30 mph winds.
We went out shopping this morning. Came home from one store and unload and put stuff in the freezer and back out again.
It's just spitting now but still very windy but more rain coming tonight right through till Fri night

Hey guys.
Man it's been raining fairly hard all day plus 30 mph winds.
We went out shopping this morning. Came home from one store and unload and put stuff in the freezer and back out again.
It's just spitting now but still very windy but more rain coming tonight right through till Fri night
:BangHead:

-
Back