Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Been snowing here also a little white this morning but then rain, cold and wind. Just ugly out, but the lab is nice and warm. Wife gone to yoga so KD and wieners for supper I guess. Isn’t that a food group all to itself?

Been snowing here also a little white this morning but then rain, cold and wind. Just ugly out, but the lab is nice and warm. Wife gone to yoga so KD and wieners for supper I guess. Isn’t that a food group all to itself?
:rofl: :rofl: Had wieners for breakfast with a V8 juice. Leftovers for dinner tonight. My left overs are far from any food group. :BangHead:

Kid bought a new 2023 Honda 650 R last summer. It’s in the lab, he did the routine maintenance on it and it’s been in the lab since the shitty weather began. Was just looking it over, man the fit and finish on that bike is amazing. Perfect welds, not a stitch out of place, can’t find a single flaw in it anywhere. On a different note, took FIL to HSC hospital in Wpg to get his pacemaker checked, wife took him in, I went for breakfast and hung out. Found these in the parking lot across from the hospital in downtown Wpg
image.jpg
murder capital of canada

Kid bought a new 2023 Honda 650 R last summer. It’s in the lab, he did the routine maintenance on it and it’s been in the lab since the shitty weather began. Was just looking it over, man the fit and finish on that bike is amazing. Perfect welds, not a stitch out of place, can’t find a single flaw in it anywhere. On a different note, took FIL to HSC hospital in Wpg to get his pacemaker checked, wife took him in, I went for breakfast and hung out. Found these in the parking lot across from the hospital in downtown Wpg View attachment 1716238482murder capital of canada
I like the fact that I'm far enough away from any big city and the bullshit.

Only have to go there when I need to. And WPG really isn’t a big city
Had two lumpers jump up on the running Boards in the food distribution district of Philly, thought I was fubared explained that the load was on pallets they left. oh at five in the morning

Had two lumpers jump up on the running Boards in the food distribution district of Philly, thought I was fubared explained that the load was on pallets they left. oh at five in the morning
Yep been there.

I like the fact that I'm far enough away from any big city and the bullshit.
We thought we were far enough from Toronto and we were until lately. Huge big drug bust yesterday in the next town where I grew up. They have to start getting real tough with these punks with some heavy jailtime.
That's where we're having the car show tonight. Just hope they stay away from our show.
I hope these rice burners don't come in and start their bullshit doing donuts and burnouts.
It gives us guys a bad name who want to gather and have a great time.

We thought we were far enough from Toronto and we were until lately. Huge big drug bust yesterday in the next town where I grew up. They have to start getting real tough with these punks with some heavy jailtime.
That's where we're having the car show tonight. Just hope they stay away from our show.
I hope these rice burners don't come in and start their bullshit doing donuts and burnouts.
It gives us guys a bad name who want to gather and have a great time.
Maybe you should make it known that this behaviour is not acceptable. Has to be done in a way that won’t get your car burnt through.

-
Back