-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartfan71

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Everything is here except the center link, Idler arm and the two lower arm bump stops. Everything else has been rebuilt using poly bushings. These parts only have 2,000 miles on them.

All parts are from a 73 Dart with BBP and big ball joints.

-The K member is in good condition (not out of square, but has the usual jack dings on the bottom), but has the desired later spool mounts.
-The Lower arms were blasted and painted and have new poly bushings. (no pitting)
-Upper arms were blasted and painted (no pitting), have new poly bushings and really good adjusters and new ball joints, but could use a couple of new boots(damage from pickle fork)
-Factory strut rods have been blasted and painted and have new poly bushings.
-End links have been blasted, and painted with new joints and new poly boots.
-Calipers were cleaned up and painted
-Spindles have decent ball joints.
-Rotors have plenty of meat on them to be turned down or run them.

I could throw in the V8 factory 318 torsion bars if you want. Parts located in Northern Utah. $350 + shipping. I can build a crate for it and I'm sure it would have to be sent truck freight, but be happy to get quotes after I weigh everything.

Attachments

• 20150420_190854.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 515
  • 20150420_190902.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 496
  • 20150420_190910.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 527
  • 20150420_190923.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 520
Sabre67 has the first quote coming.
44067gtdart is next in line.

I will get them crated up this week and see how bad shipping will be.

Built a very strong crate with a frame inside for everything and it fits in there nice and tight. 41" x 21" x 17" and 225# Just waiting on a shipping quote for Sabre67

Attachments

• box.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 377
Ok this setup is back up for sale. I am a little flexible on the asking price, because of shipping cost, but won't give it away. It will have to be shipped freight, because of the weight 250#. It would have to be shipped to a drop off with a dock. I can ship it from a dock on my end to help keep costs down. PM me for a shipping quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back