Leanna, Mistress of Metal

-

Demonracer

71 Demon 00 Ram 16 Chrysler 300S 05 Caravan
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'd like everyone who doesn't know, that Leanna with PSC is a top notch person to deal with. I sent a PM about my new acquistion, the NRS valve covers. She said to call because she had some ideas as to how to make the POP.I called and left a message and told her to call back after 6:00 PM central time because that's when I get home normally. She called and we talked about what I'd like to do with the covers. She is just top drawer in the customer service area and a real pleasure to deal with.

Bill S.

You won't find a better person anywhere. Leanna is the best.

Incredibly helpful, knowledgable and her work speaks for itself. If you haven't yet search the images of some of her work. INCREDIBLE.

And her custom work is great - like my slant Offy valve cover. She's also doing a Lynx triple SU intake to match the Offy

Attachments

• Offy Valve Cover 003_opt.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 232
  • SU's 003_opt.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 234
WOW!!! I have got to have an Offy valve cover one day soon and like you said she is top shelf in the Powder coating department also, She is working on my 5th part now.

Wow Bill, what a nice surprise this is! You're as much fun on the phone as you are here on the boards, and very well versed about your Demon and its future -- gotta love a man with a plan. LOL! It'll be a pleasure to work with you.

And John, Hemi, Don, Mike and Eddie ... thanks for agreeing with him. :-D Ya'll are just too good to me.

-
Back