Led resistor wiring

-

tekslk

Reaction score
The direction say one wire to ground and the other to turn signal hot how do I tell whats what? 67 barracuda front turn signal.

instead of adding a load with a resistor why not just buy the correct turn flasher? plug and play...

and also you dont have another hot item under the dash...

as for the wiring the wiring diagram on ebay is great... color coded and in a sealed plastic liner...

Ive tried 3 diffrent flashers with no luck, do you no which one to get.\? they work without lights on but when lights are on no flash.

Ive tried 3 diffrent flashers with no luck, do you no which one to get.\? they work without lights on but when lights are on no flash.

hmm... 67dart273 will jump in and help you out on that one...

Actually I'm confused about what the OP is doing.

If you are trying to hook up the LED replacement, it only works in one direction, and it won't blow up if you reverse it

If whatever you bought??? requires an external dropping resistor, you need to post what exactly you have

(All LEDs must have series resistors, either built in or external, or enough LEDs wired in series to "make up" a 12-14V total)

If you are trying to hook a LOAD resistor to ground, you don't want to hook it to the flasher, because it's hot all the time. You need it downstream of the signal switch

I agree with "the kid." Buy a flasher that works with LEDs

Sorry, I don't use these, and don't have your destructions.

If having the headlights on affects the turn signal, you probably have excessive voltage drops in your wiring. They should be totally separate circuits. Regardless, I agree that you should get an electronic type flasher since they are in-sensitive to the load.

-
Back